Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Well someone had to start is, didn't they  :D

Well good to see Karl and Susan back at the old love making again. Lets hold that love will win out again.

As for Ann the blind girl, just what is she up to?
Testing Accessibility

Lamh Dhearg Alba

The Anne one is going to turn out to be the Timmons lost kid is she not?? :o

ziggysego

I suspect that too. I also think she is setting herself up to steal Zeke the Freak off Bree.
Testing Accessibility

screenexile

Ah how I've missed you Neighbours thread!! It has been absolute quality for the last few weeks although having watched TV and listened to the radio it looks like Kaal uze and Izzie have a surprise in store for us for the future because they've been all over English tele the past 2 weeks and they're filming some footage for the new year. | can't wait to see it. The Doc still hasn't lost it anyway, can't believe I have to miss the gig of the century as well. I just hope there will be a few of those t-shirts about when I get home!

ziggysego

Unfortunately I am going to miss the single great gig to come to Ireland and I am gutted.

As for Neighbours, what is the storyline? Is it connected to the did he / didn't he sleep with Izzy storyline, which has started this week?
Testing Accessibility

stiffler

Has many people got the tickets for the fletch yet? wats the pre-gig slugging arrangements?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

JimStynes

I know what happens ziggy but i dont want to put spoilers on the new board. how come your missing the Good Doctors apperance in Belfast. Its getting close, i hope he gets a good crowd.

On a more happier note, isnt it great to see Karl and Susan back again, it just feels right. But for how long!

stiffler

Ur the ultimate hitman, copying my pic

ziggysego

Quote from: JimStynes on November 10, 2006, 08:02:56 PM
I know what happens ziggy but i dont want to put spoilers on the new board. how come your missing the Good Doctors apperance in Belfast. Its getting close, i hope he gets a good crowd.

On a more happier note, isnt it great to see Karl and Susan back again, it just feels right. But for how long!

I'm working on a few projects that the moment, which is taking up a lot of my time. I'm sure once Fletch gets a taste of Belfast, he will be back next year and I'll get to see him then.

As for Karl and Susan, I am delighted. Goes to show you that true love will always win out in the end.
Testing Accessibility

stiffler

40 wild horses couldnt hold me back from seeing the fletch in action. Hopefully he sings a rendition of the fields of athenry. how beautiful it would be.

ziggysego

Record that on your mobile and get it onto YouTube.
Testing Accessibility

screenexile

QuoteOn a more happier note, isnt it great to see Karl and Susan back again, it just feels right.

I find myself heading off in the mornings with a spring in my step just to know that 2 soulmates are back together again. Sometimes I dream that Karl and Susan live n my street and that I can go to them whenever I've got trouble... they're such an insiration to the young people of Ransey Street and a prime example of showing people that when it's meant to be... it's meant to be!

hitzelsperger

wheres everyone going for the drink b4 the gig? speak easy or what?

JimStynes

could be a few houses hit for a carryout but if there was a big enough gaaboard crowd going to somewhere like the speakeasy or something id be well up for it. 

TacadoirArdMhacha

Got the tickets yesterday. Best £13.50 I ever spent. If there's a GAAboard gatherin before Fletch I'd be up for it.

Anything further on the t shirts? Its the sort of thing there'd need to be a bit of movement on this week.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead