Hurling 2024

Started by seafoid, January 01, 2023, 08:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: Truthsayer on May 26, 2024, 02:57:34 PM
Quote from: marty34 on May 26, 2024, 02:50:57 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on May 26, 2024, 02:29:49 PMGalway down to 14 men against the Dubs. It has really changed the course of the game with Dublin coming back into it.

Plus they'll be against the wind in 2nd half.

A red card for me. Reckless when ball was gone.
Thought red was severe... yellow for me

Probably was an orange card, too much for a yellow but not enough for a red for me anyway.

Again this happens in any of the Munster games and its barely a foul, yellow at most. The levels of consistency are ridiculous across the country.

Antrim had a man sent off the week before for a tap on the helmet, Kyle Hayes full on welts across the neck and face and its a yellow card. Crazy.

johnnycool

Quote from: NAG1 on May 28, 2024, 11:02:16 AM
Quote from: Truthsayer on May 26, 2024, 02:57:34 PM
Quote from: marty34 on May 26, 2024, 02:50:57 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on May 26, 2024, 02:29:49 PMGalway down to 14 men against the Dubs. It has really changed the course of the game with Dublin coming back into it.

Plus they'll be against the wind in 2nd half.

A red card for me. Reckless when ball was gone.
Thought red was severe... yellow for me

Probably was an orange card, too much for a yellow but not enough for a red for me anyway.

Again this happens in any of the Munster games and its barely a foul, yellow at most. The levels of consistency are ridiculous across the country.

Antrim had a man sent off the week before for a tap on the helmet, Kyle Hayes full on welts across the neck and face and its a yellow card. Crazy.
And Carlow got a lad sent off for pushing someone to the ground in a bit of a ruck...

That would just be manly hurling in Munster.