Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 29, 2021, 02:57:20 PM
Its mainly primary school teachers that get the gifts, a £5 gift is hardly breaking the bank some tight cnuts on here

We got the wee lads Teacher and Classroom Assistant two gifts. Got the Teacher a Car I think and the Classroom Assistant a 5 star holiday. 

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 29, 2021, 02:57:20 PM
Its mainly primary school teachers that get the gifts, a £5 gift is hardly breaking the bank some tight cnuts on here

Making my way thro some Polish sweets today. V tasty and the type youd never think to buy. Tis all good. Eagerly waiting for 5oclock to see what today brings

Aristo 60

BennyCake

Maybe get your kids to say thank you to the teachers for teaching them all year. Would that not mean something more coming from the kid, rather than a voucher from a parent?

FermGael

Quote from: laoislad on June 29, 2021, 01:57:04 PM
Buying teachers presents for the end of the school year. What a load of nonsense. Had an argument with wife over it this morning, I was dropping the kids to school and she gave me 3 bags of presents to give to the different kids teachers. I refused.
They are getting paid to teach, feck that giving them presents as well, and they now off for 8 weeks as well the shower of  @&!!€&

Gift vouchers are the way to go. Restaurants , online shops ,etc...
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Tony Baloney

Quote from: BennyCake on June 29, 2021, 04:49:28 PM
Maybe get your kids to say thank you to the teachers for teaching them all year for a few weeks. Would that not mean something more coming from the kid, rather than a voucher from a parent?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 29, 2021, 08:15:09 PM
Maybe get your kids to say thank you to the teachers for teaching them all year for a few weeks. Would that not mean something more coming from the kid, rather than a voucher from a parent?

;D

My wife finished earlier this year, flipping life of Reilly
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 29, 2021, 08:15:09 PM

Well, yes. But, well, ya know..

smelmoth

British Israelism

Apparently this is a thing.

BennyCake

Racial transitional surgery - there's a new one for you  ::)

Surely there exists a time when you stop the pandering, and you bring in the men in the white coats?

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/influencer-identifies-as-korean-after-18-surgeries/news-story/6837c1698eb756a458c9985b672023a6

Tony Baloney

Temperatures of almost 50degC in BC, Canada  :-[

cokers

StPatsAbu

Quote from: laoislad on June 29, 2021, 02:33:06 PM
Quote from: screenexile on June 29, 2021, 02:11:26 PM
Seems a trivial thing to be getting worked up about. I can see the difference teachers are making in my kids lives and that at times they've went beyond what's expected so have no bother giving them something as as token of appreciation.
I give people the gift of electricity, no one ever gives me a box of chocolates or scented soap as thanks, I get paid for the job I do and that's it.
Good luck living in a world without electricity!

Regardless of opinions, teaching is still a professional occupation. ESB workers are tradesmen who don't educate our children thankfully

APM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DSV5c2uklk

WTF -
Who is it that uploads videos of Armagh matches put to a gospel music soundtrack within 24hrs of a game being played.  I think I mentioned this before in the Grinds your Gears thread, but seriously, WTF. 

Who has time to do this?
Why bother?
Are they evangelists?
Is it just Armagh?
Is it automated?

I want answers.   

johnnycool

Quote from: APM on July 05, 2021, 11:56:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DSV5c2uklk

WTF -
Who is it that uploads videos of Armagh matches put to a gospel music soundtrack within 24hrs of a game being played.  I think I mentioned this before in the Grinds your Gears thread, but seriously, WTF. 

Who has time to do this?
Why bother?
Are they evangelists?
Is it just Armagh?
Is it automated?

I want answers.

Strange mix alright as the revelation4:3 account that posted that and some hurling videos also posts audio of a Free Presbyterian minister Dr Alan Cairns...