Euro 20/21

Started by rodney trotter, May 19, 2021, 08:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich Ricci

Christian Eriksen has just collapsed in this game. Not looking good :(

Blowitupref

Just switched over the medical staff appear to be performing CPR on Christian Eriksen. Christ hope he pulls through.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

quit yo jibbajabba

rodney trotter

Scary stuff. Hopefully he's ok

trailer

Awful. Just feel for him and family. Prayers

RedHand88

Can't believe they kept the cameras on as long as they did.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 12, 2021, 06:10:39 PM
Can't believe they kept the cameras on as long as they did.

Horrific! Felt sick to my stomach watching that.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

My young boy has seen a tiktok and theres a pic of him conscious with an oxyen mask on. Please God

red hander

Bein sports reporting he's alive and stable. Pic on their Twitter shows him conscious as he's carried off on stretcher. Thank God .

Tony Baloney

I watched the start of the match and went out to the garden and when I came back there was a gardening programme on. It was only when I went on Twitter I saw what happened. Glad I missed it to be honest. There was a photo on Twitter where he was being stretchered off and he was conscious. We have seen in the past if you are to take some sort of turn, outside of hospital, a sports ground is the place to be.

The BBC and other stations getting destroyed online due to dwelling on the scenes instead of cutting away. They even zoomed in at one stage yet the cnuts won't give you a decent look at a streaker!

Captain Obvious

Quote from: red hander on June 12, 2021, 06:21:47 PM
Bein sports reporting he's alive and stable. Pic on their Twitter shows him conscious as he's carried off on stretcher. Thank God .

Seen that picture hopefully he makes a full recovery. He got the best of care and got it quickly which should be a big help.

BennyCake

Scary stuff. Hopefully he's ok.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 12, 2021, 06:22:50 PM
I watched the start of the match and went out to the garden and when I came back there was a gardening programme on. It was only when I went on Twitter I saw what happened. Glad I missed it to be honest. There was a photo on Twitter where he was being stretchered off and he was conscious. We have seen in the past if you are to take some sort of turn, outside of hospital, a sports ground is the place to be.

The BBC and other stations getting destroyed online due to dwelling on the scenes instead of cutting away. They even zoomed in at one stage yet the cnuts won't give you a decent look at a streaker!
Yeah he is lucky it happened where it happened anywhere else like at home and that could have been it.
I wasn't watching the game either but have seen the clip on Twitter.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyCake

Quote from: laoislad on June 12, 2021, 06:31:45 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 12, 2021, 06:22:50 PM

Yeah he is lucky it happened where it happened anywhere else like at home and that could have been it.
I wasn't watching the game either but have seen the clip on Twitter.

He just seemed to lean slightly forwards as he walked, then collapsed. Some Finland fans nearby were throwing their hands up thinking he took a dive, but he was a few yards from the ball. His teammate next to him didn't sense anything was wrong. It was the referee and other players further away that signalled for medical attention.

You could clearly see CPR being administered even through the ruck of Danish players standing in front of the medics. Awful scenes.

RedHand88

Do yourself a favour. Don't go on Ewan Mackennas twitter.