NFL Division 4 2011

Started by Rossfan, January 30, 2011, 08:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on April 11, 2011, 05:02:35 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 11, 2011, 04:52:56 PM
Division 4 Final confirmed for Croke Park on Easter Saturday at 5pm

Where do u see that? Is Div 3 on at 7?

It's on the Roscommon website, shannonside etc & I'd expect the div 3 final will be 7pm under lights.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: ross4life on April 11, 2011, 05:09:28 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on April 11, 2011, 05:02:35 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 11, 2011, 04:52:56 PM
Division 4 Final confirmed for Croke Park on Easter Saturday at 5pm

Where do u see that? Is Div 3 on at 7?

It's on the Roscommon website, shannonside etc & I'd expect the div 3 final will be 7pm under lights.

Thanks, looking forward to it. Who to shout for in the first game? Damned if you do...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Shamrock Shore

QuoteWho to shout for in the first game? Damned if you do...

:D

Croí - assume a Zen like trance, look into your heart like Dev usd to do and you'll get your answer.

ross4life

The Roscommon v New york Minor championship game originally fixed for sat 23rd in Hyde park has now been switched to Croker 3pm before the Div 3,4 finals :o

Westmeath v Louth is now confirmed for 7pm
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Shamrock Shore

That's great.

The auld fella will be back in Lynns in Edgeworthstown (assuming hooring trains run on tim\e) to converse with the elder Lynn (who is +80) on why this was the greatest day in Longford football since 1937/1966/1968/2000........

stevecw

Quote from: stevecw on April 04, 2011, 10:48:26 PM
Nice for once to be involved at this end of things...but in reality no we won't take even a point from Longford. I can tell u now Longford will win this by at least 6 points, 2-13 to 0-10 is my guess.

Hate to have to quote my post of last wk, but sadly I got the Longford winning by 9 pts exactly right :( We both scored 5 more pts but ended up 9 pt win for Longford.

As expected we are hopeless in defence, Dempsey keeps sticking with same full back line which has been horrible all league. Kilkenny scored 3 goals agianst that line, which says it all.
Sad thing is we have a good mf, and our forward line the odd time they get the ball are scoring well.
We scored 1-12 which is a decent return, but to concede 1-21 and watching it the longford fwds cud have went for goal 3 times instead just fisted over bar. Cud easily have been 4-18 to 1-12.

Billys Boots

QuoteThe auld fella will be back in Lynns in Edgeworthstown (assuming hooring trains run on tim\e) to converse with the elder Lynn (who is +80) on why this was the greatest day in Longford football since 1937/1966/1968/2000........

Surely not greater than the day when he sent off two Colmcille men???
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Shamrock Shore

QuoteSurely not greater than the day when he sent off two Colmcille men???

I am sure they deserved it.

Rossfan

Looking forward to the second of many trips ( I hope ) to Croker in 2011 to support Ros teams 8) 8) :D
As the game is only a few days before we go to New York to play in the championship hard to know what sort of team we'll put out.
Also lovely to see the Connacht Council doing something sensible and logical for once and fixing the Minor game v NY as a curtain raiser .
Great thrill for both sets of players to play in Croke Park and kudos to the CC  (for once  ::) )
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Shamrock Shore

Shamrock Shore will buy pints for all GAAboard members in Croke Park on Sat week if Longford win.

rossie mad

How do we prove membership? ;D

Up longford ;)

panc56

The Duke off Grafton Street and O'Donoghues on Baggot Street, both Longford owned, for the afters on Apr 23rd! Should be a handy run-out before we play the Dubs in the LSFC QF.

ross4life

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on April 13, 2011, 12:36:18 PM
Shamrock Shore will buy pints for all GAAboard members in Croke Park on Sat week if Longford win.

I'm gonna bring along Jimmy 'Five Bellies' just in case so ;)