The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJL

Quote from: laoislad on February 29, 2020, 07:09:50 PM
Just goes to show how competitive this league is.
The idiots will be on here soon enough to tell us otherwise, but I don't know one Liverpool fan that cared about unbeaten records.
This is a good kick up the arse for the remainder of the season. Liverpool haven't been playing well for a good while  now, a day like today was coming.

LOL.

yewtree

Ah well that is a pity.
We'll just have to get on with treble.
YNWA
It was going to end some day that run, better against Watford than some other also ran.

Farrandeelin

Liverpool can lose all remaining 10 or so games, city are too far behind to catch up.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: yewtree on February 29, 2020, 09:33:46 PM
Ah well that is a pity.
We'll just have to get on with treble.
YNWA
It was going to end some day that run, better against Watford than some other also ran.

There are no also rans! Jesus! Norwich beat the also ran, City have improved but Christ the night, the guys have put in an unbelievable set of results to win first title in 30 years, hats off to Klopp and his team.

It's a good thing they are home to Bournemouth who are shocking
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

No harm in a kick up the arse ahead of the Atletico tie.

Send the second string out against Chelsea. The likes of Minamino, Lovren, Matip, Ox, Keita etc need games.

Been a while since Deeney bullied Liverpool. Lovren couldn't handle him.

The young lad Sarr had a point to prove after their loss at Anfield. Looks a great prospect.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on February 29, 2020, 10:22:31 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 29, 2020, 10:14:05 PM

Send the second string out against Chelsea. The likes of Minamino, Lovren, Matip, Ox, Keita etc need games.

The young lad Sarr had a point to prove after their loss at Anfield. Looks a great prospect.
I'd go full strength against Chelsea, good chance to get that loss today out of the system.
On Lovern,  I saw a stat on Twitter (I know,I know) that VVD has lost 5 league games as a Liverpool player, in 4 of them guess who was the other centre back?

Full strength? Was there just the one difference? Was that due to injury or tactics?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Kingdom37

We need Henderson back. put Fabinho centre back if Gomez not fit.

GJL

Quote from: laoislad on February 29, 2020, 10:22:31 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 29, 2020, 10:14:05 PM

I'd go full strength against Chelsea, good chance to get that loss today out of the system.
On Lovern,  I saw a stat on Twitter (I know,I know) that VVD has lost 5 league games as a Liverpool player, in 4 of them guess who was the other centre back?

Twitter would give a good understanding of your level. Keep posting.

laoislad

You shouldn't be posting while drunk GJL, you don't want to have to go changing your username name again for making a fool of yourself now do you....

EC Unique.......0 3 Arena.....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Capt Pat

I believe the title can now be secured at the Etihad with 3 wins and a draw against City.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

quit yo jibbajabba

quit yo jibbajabba

Ach sure i knows. It just rhymed with the previous post. And it was nice to see yer man tippin in again. It had been a while.... 27 games or so  ;D

gawa316

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 01, 2020, 02:23:11 PM
Ach sure i knows. It just rhymed with the previous post. And it was nice to see yer man tippin in again. It had been a while.... 27 games or so  ;D

Ah just my attempt at humour with a wee Gerry Adams quote.

I was a little disappointed by EC's contribution yesterday, after all this time lurking with the occasion LOL thrown in, that was the height it?!