Donegal v Dublin AISF 31st Aug 2014

Started by StephenC, August 11, 2014, 09:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Well done Donegal.

No Dublin hoors in Croker on AI final day so. Fantastic!!

seafoid

J OGorman

Holy fcuk! Dublin bullied on their home soil. That was some performance by Donegal

Asal Mor

Great to hear "Jimmy's winning matches" playing again. Brilliant song.

Sport makes eejits of us all sometimes and some of the threads on here look hilarious after that. Amazed at how open the Dublin defence was in the second half. Donegal could have had another 2 or 3 goals and a goal looked a possibility every time they went  forward. Loads of quality on both teams and superb from Donegal though there was some injury feigning at  the end. There should have been another few minutes injury time but it wouldn't have made any difference.

J70

BennyCake

Whitnail

Jesus I'm happy an just remembered I'm €100. richer after taking those Ludicrous 7/1. odds

So proud of the lads as they've redeemed that 2011 semi.

Dublin a fantastic team but those goals knocked the stuffing and everything else clean  outta them

Cracking game

bcarrier

Yerra - Kerry have no chance against those boys

TabClear

Two wonderful games this weekend.

Donegal were fantastic, breaking at speed and always supporting their teammates. BIg shock but you have to think they will go in as favourites now for the Final.

Old yeller

Quote from: grounded on August 31, 2014, 05:08:27 PM
Shock of all time??
Brilliant Donegal performance

Thats dung talk. Donegal aren't some flash in the pan, they were AI champs two years ago ffs. Not too many lads on tge Donegal team will think its a shock.

Jinxy

Unbelievable stuff.
What a performance.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Whitnail

Hardy

Quote from: TabClear on August 31, 2014, 05:23:12 PM
Two wonderful games this weekend.

Donegal were fantastic, breaking at speed and always supporting their teammates. BIg shock but you have to think they will go in as favourites now for the Final.

Kerry 2.02
Donegal 1.96

rrhf

Well done donegal. Have restored my faith that garlic football is an intense game and defense is as beautiful as attack.  Well done the kingdom as well.  Hard luck to dubs and mayo. Great efforts.