The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: Dire Ear on May 12, 2021, 11:59:48 AM
Quote from: trailer on May 12, 2021, 09:51:23 AM
Quote from: Capt Pat on May 11, 2021, 09:07:04 PM
I hope Liverpool trash United on Thursday. Lousy effort from United and Solskjaer tonight. I thought they would split the first choice players between the 2 games and try to win them both.

Things you love to see... This.
Yip:  rioting,  wrecking, team selection integrity = best club in the world !! ;D ;D

Aston Villa 7 - 2 Liverpool

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Armagh18 on May 12, 2021, 12:33:59 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 11, 2021, 08:50:23 PM
Quote from: dec on May 11, 2021, 08:17:50 PM
Great effort from Manure, getting the result they wanted.

Yeah, but Liverpool have no one to blame but themselves if they don't make it. They squandered plenty of ridiculous points, including against Leicester.

I just don't ever want to hear United fans on about the integrity of the game and all that bollocks.

I'm old enough to remember Ferguson pontificating and preaching about Liverpool putting in a proper effort against Blackburn on the last day of 94/95.
Not Uniteds fault. Why or how would they play full strength 3 times in 5 days?

What? It's entirely United's fault?

The game should be done and long since talked over.

J70

Yeah, but Liverpool have no one to blame but themselves if they don't make it. They squandered plenty of ridiculous points, including against Leicester.

I just don't ever want to hear United fans on about the integrity of the game and all that bollocks.

I'm old enough to remember Ferguson pontificating and preaching about Liverpool putting in a proper effort against Blackburn on the last day of 94/95.

So if the Liverpool game had been Tuesday, the reserves would have lined out then, and full strength teams against Villa and Leicester?

Milltown Row2

I hope Liverpool trash United on Thursday. Lousy effort from United and Solskjaer tonight. I thought they would split the first choice players between the 2 games and try to win them both.

Yip:  rioting,  wrecking, team selection integrity = best club in the world !! ;D ;D

Villa game? Stoning the City bus, throwing flares at the Real Bus? Rampaging through Europe? My god the title win has certainly lost memories
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rich Ricci

Quote from: J70 on May 12, 2021, 01:06:12 PM

So if the Liverpool game had been Tuesday, the reserves would have lined out then, and full strength teams against Villa and Leicester?

If your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 12, 2021, 01:06:22 PM

Villa game? Stoning the City bus, throwing flares at the Real Bus? Rampaging through Europe? My god the title win has certainly lost memories

The Villa game didn't affect anyone other than Liverpool, and they were playing another game, 4000 miles away, the NEXT day in the club world cup.

Fair point on the fan behaviour, although United have plenty of form too rioting in Europe back in the day.

trailer

Dire Ear

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57083439
Virgil van Dijk: Liverpool & Netherlands defender rules himself out of Euro 2020

Good

Dire Ear

Jurgen Klopp on Manchester United team's selection last night:

🗣
"It was the line up I expected. They play Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday. That's a crime. It's not the fault of Ole and his players. Would I have done the same? Yes."
Sport Bible

trailer

Captain Obvious

imtommygunn

Trailer did you used to be stallion? You do come across very like him.

TabClear

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 12, 2021, 07:51:12 PM
Trailer did you used to be stallion? You do come across very like him.

One way to find out.

Trailer what are your thoughts on Steven Caulker?  ;)

J70

After Chelsea losing last night, if Liverpool win their remaining four games, they're guaranteed top 4.

Just a shame there's three very awkward away games in there, and their form is rather poor. :)

United away
WBA away
Burnley away
Palace home

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on May 13, 2021, 01:21:58 PM
After Chelsea losing last night, if Liverpool win their remaining four games, they're guaranteed top 4.

Just a shame there's three very awkward away games in there, and their form is rather poor. :)

United away
WBA away
Burnley away
Palace home

What if Chelsea win all their games?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea