Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 02, 2012, 10:11:21 PM
typical united fighting to the final whistle long after pretenders to the premier league throne will have given up on 3pm points.   ;D

Yeah you wouldn't see City being able to do that... Oh wait what happened on the last day of the season again?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on September 02, 2012, 10:38:44 PM
typical united fighting to the final whistle long after pretenders to the premier league throne will have given up on 3pm points.   ;D

Yeah you wouldn't see City being able to do that... Oh wait what happened on the last day of the season again?
I still have it recorded on sky+ and watch the last few minutes every few weeks as a wee pick-me-up ;) As good as a tonic when you see the bake on Fergie and Phil Jones.

Over the Bar

yes city fought to the death and deservedly won the title. when I referred to pretenders I meant the scouse bottlers who spend £100M on new players then throw the towel in week in week out. 

norabeag

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 03, 2012, 12:06:19 AM
yes city fought to the death and deservedly won the title. when I referred to pretenders I meant the scouse bottlers who spend £100M on new players then throw the towel in week in week out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFo1eyWbTtc

Have this one on Sky + just to see the bake on Dalglish. Nothing like seeing a team battling to the end. Scousers have won f@''k all of significance since.

GalwayBayBoy

A Southampton v United game and ye lads are talking about Liverpool?

Par for the course I know but still.

norabeag

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 03, 2012, 12:26:14 AM

follow the thread. Smart arsed comment from bin dipping supporter.

Jonah

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 03, 2012, 12:26:14 AM

As a United fan myself I can never really understand why some United fans do this.

nrico2006

The major problem United are having is that they cannot win the ball in midfield.  When the opposition get the ball they are rarely challenged or dispossessed, still bemused at Sir Alex's decision to not buy a midfield enforcer.  There is good ball players in there but no steel.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

EC Unique

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 03, 2012, 09:54:54 AM
The major problem United are having is that they cannot win the ball in midfield.  When the opposition get the ball they are rarely challenged or dispossessed, still bemused at Sir Alex's decision to not buy a midfield enforcer.  There is good ball players in there but no steel.

The football world is not flush with 'midfield enforcers' at present never mind one that a club would let go. Agreed though that we need one.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 02, 2012, 10:41:56 PM
Quote from: screenexile on September 02, 2012, 10:38:44 PM

I still have it recorded on sky+ and watch the last few minutes every few weeks as a wee pick-me-up ;) As good as a tonic when you see the bake on Fergie and Phil Jones.

I don't think these will ever get old ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrpDTnznE-E&feature=fvsr
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Billys Boots

Ah Jaysus Laoislad, 5 minutes and 42 seconds of clowns alternately screaming 'Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss!" and "Nooooooooooooo!".   ???
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

laoislad

Quote from: Billys Boots on September 03, 2012, 01:51:59 PM
Ah Jaysus Laoislad, 5 minutes and 42 seconds of clowns alternately screaming 'Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss!" and "Nooooooooooooo!".   ???

Ah sure you would only like it if they spoke in a foreign language and there was subtitles.. 
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Billys Boots

Quote from: laoislad on September 03, 2012, 01:57:25 PM
Quote from: Billys Boots on September 03, 2012, 01:51:59 PM

Ah sure you would only like it if they spoke in a foreign language and there was subtitles..

Ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Forever Green

Wouldn`t it be sensational if Cristiano Ronaldo signed for City?

It probably won`t matter a while lot though as most United fans will be supporting City by then anyway

nrico2006

There is as much chance of Celtic getting out of their Champions League group as there is of Ronaldo going to City.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'