GAAboard Theories

Started by Hashtag, August 28, 2012, 03:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

The Titanic never happened. It was a made-up script to give Leonardo Di Caprio's career a foot-up. Has anyone actually ever been to Leitrim? Think about it. Dennis Taylor was on crack cocaine when he won the World Snooker to stop himself from sleeping against Steve Davis who used to hum nursery rhymes to thwart late-night competitors. Dana is the same person as Enya. There is no recession. People are just getting stingier. Jack Charlton.

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Nally Stand

Rory Gallagher, lead singer of 'Jimmy's Winning Matches', is actually a Cork langer. Evidence you say? Check out the sticker on the bottom corner of the geeetar

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

saffron sam2

Semi-literate gombeen former gaaboard poster longball has reinvented himself on the board and is posting away with a new username. Starting threads and everything.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

LeoMc

Hubcaps were stolen off a patrol car on Arannmore by NAMA because Peter Daragh is hiding out there and it is being covered up by the Garda.

Hashtag

Quote from: saffron sam2 on August 29, 2012, 10:54:46 PM
Semi-literate gombeen former gaaboard poster longball has reinvented himself on the board and is posting away with a new username. Starting threads and everything.

"A Gombeen man is a pejorative Hiberno-English term used in Ireland for a shady, small-time "wheeler-dealer" or businessman who is always looking to make a quick profit, often at someone else's expense or through the acceptance of bribes. Its origin is the Irish word "gaimbín", meaning monetary interest.[1] The term referred originally to a money-lender and became associated with those shopkeepers and merchants who exploited the starving during the Irish Famine by selling much-needed food and goods on credit at ruinous interest rates."

The b4st4rd

Forever Green

I don`t think Forrest Gump was as stupid as he made himself out to be

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Hashtag on August 28, 2012, 03:34:24 PM
We're all unpublished theorists in my eyes. Now its time to get your thoughts out there:

It is my belief that the human body will soon be unable to spawn life.
The number of reported problems of conceiving and carrying a child are growing by the year. I believe that the human body is beginning to reject this process.

Nowadays females are on contraceptive pills, coils etc, doing everything to trick the body into not conceiving. I believe that eventually the body will evolve to be contraceptive.
It was smart enough to evolve to render the appendix obsolete, I feel the reproductive organs are next.
Human's will have to be grown for the full term out of the body.
Human plants- order your human now just £10,000 per order.

In other news, there has been an increase in the proportion of people born without legs since the invention of the train and the automobile.

5 Sams

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 28, 2012, 05:40:37 PM
The Mucksavage thread was never deleted. It was simply moved to the special board that only admins and mods can see.

Did u save it Bummer? Twas some crack
The Aristocrat Years

dillinger

Martin McGuiness is big Ian's love child from a friendship with a Nun from Omeath. All very hush hush.

Forever Green

Quote from: dillinger on August 31, 2012, 01:09:15 AM
Martin McGuiness is big Ian's love child from a friendship with a Nun from Omeath. All very hush hush.

I thought that was a fact

Don Johnson

I'm near sure someone on here has the whole thing saved. There was offers to email it about a few years back?

Forever Green

If you say beer can in a Jamaican accent, it sounds like Bacon

It does

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Don Johnson on September 02, 2012, 09:23:19 PM
I'm near sure someone on here has the whole thing saved. There was offers to email it about a few years back?
I think 5 Sams posted a link to it a while ago.

laoislad

Pity someone didn't do the same with the Traveller girls thread.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.