Sectarian Killer in Sash Remark re-instated

Started by Doogie Browser, July 21, 2010, 03:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

Your average NI journalist really has a sense of hunour. First we had an advert for Smokie beside the article about this mans death in the Irish News, but now the Belfast Telegraph have gone one better.

Quote from: Belfast Telegraph
"You made this world a brighter place just by being in it," she wrote. "A light has gone out Billy now you are gone."

Fireballs do tend to make the world a brighter place and yes a light has gone out, thanks to the local fire brigade.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/shock-as-double-killer-billy-hunter-burns-himself-to-death-16202778.html#ixzz24kU7KL6o
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

screenexile

Quote from: All of a Sludden on August 27, 2012, 01:27:46 PM
Your average NI journalist really has a sense of hunour. First we had an advert for Smokie beside the article about this mans death in the Irish News, but now the Belfast Telegraph have gone one better.

"You made this world a brighter place just by being in it," she wrote. "A light has gone out Billy now you are gone."

Fireballs do tend to make the world a brighter place and yes a light has gone out, thanks to the local fire brigade.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/shock-as-double-killer-billy-hunter-burns-himself-to-death-16202778.html#ixzz24kU7KL6o

Jesus!!!!

Is the can of Fanta part of the tribute because he loved being an Orangeman??

Rois

There are flowers all around the gates and the entrace to the building.

I guess it is easier for ASDA to just let it be but why don't mourners put the flowers at his home, or in Millisle?  It smacks of triumphalism, Billy had beaten the big bad shop who dared discipline the annoying and offensive employee.  Typical of his supporters really I suppose. 

johnneycool

God help the poor motorist who happened upon this fireball walking in front of them.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on August 27, 2012, 02:39:44 PM
There are flowers all around the gates and the entrace to the building.

I guess it is easier for ASDA to just let it be but why don't mourners put the flowers at his home, or in Millisle?  It smacks of triumphalism, Billy had beaten the big bad shop who dared discipline the annoying and offensive employee.  Typical of his supporters really I suppose.
All a bit strange. Why couldn't the "close friend" leave floral tributes at his house instead of his place of work. Always think it strange seeing memorials and flowers along roads too at places that someone was killed in a road accident.

EC Unique

I would say the cnut is still burning where he is now. :)

Forever Green

NAG1

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/shock-as-double-killer-billy-hunter-burns-himself-to-death-16202778.html#ixzz24pFvcStb

Is that someone taking the piss really?  :D

Burning was too good for him!

Tony Baloney

Maybe they will erect an eternal flame at the entrance to Asda.

johnneycool

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 28, 2012, 12:06:16 PM
Maybe they will erect an eternal flame at the entrance to Asda.

will save a few bob at Roselawn as well.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Dougal Maguire

I think you've got to give credit to the car driver who managed to swerve and avoid hitting him
Careful now

dillinger

Must say i'm disappointed but not surprised the way that Facebook site has went.

O.K. this guy was a S.O.A.B. But the sectarian posts on it are bringing it down.

cuconnacht

Quote from: johnneycool on August 27, 2012, 02:49:21 PM

God help the poor motorist who happened upon this fireball walking in front of them.
Great bit a drivin,he could a hit him and put him out of his misery, accidently quenched him or knocked him into a drain but he kept his cool and missed him,top marks.£50 of asda vouchers on its way to him god love him :)