Another day, another Republican Atrocity goes (conveniently) unremembered...

Started by Evil Genius, July 31, 2012, 03:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 03, 2012, 12:50:59 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 02, 2012, 10:31:53 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on August 01, 2012, 11:05:13 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 01, 2012, 02:23:34 AM
FFS ur begining to get as annoying as the remember 1981 brigade Evil G. Begining to lose alot of the respect I had for you. Your just so one sided, your no different to the likes as Nally.

You mean your finally copping on to EG now? Quick on the ball there ya fcukwit. Some fella you are to be talking about respect when you have made numerous sick "jokes" and references to the hunger strikers in your time.

Eloquent as ever Nally  ::)

More eloquent than your sick "jokes" and comments about the hunger strikers though.

Classy those two, one is despicable enough to make sick jokes about men that died because the British Government failed to keep their promises to them and the other tube is despicable because he called an innocent murder victim a sc**bag without proof of any wrongdoing, but hey, he was a fenian so fcuk him.

The fact is that this board is diverse and opinions polarize us all but  vile comments on hunger strikers and innocent citizens dont help anyone, I will say this, EG has absolutely no semblance of balance and the comes across as very bitter when his buttons are pushed.

MGHD is a less intelligent version of eg and he is just as despicable, the two deserve each other.

I, like many on here lived through the troubles but I for one will not stoop to being so singular in my thinking that I would focus all my time on Catholics = good and Protestants = bad, there is too much bad to go around and we all share the legacy of the north, not just one side or the other.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

deiseach

Quote from: stew on August 03, 2012, 06:02:59 AM
I, like many on here lived through the troubles but I for one will not stoop to being so singular in my thinking that I would focus all my time on Catholics = good and Protestants = bad, there is too much bad to go around and we all share the legacy of the north, not just one side or the other.

Nicely put

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: deiseach on August 03, 2012, 12:17:21 PM
Quote from: stew on August 03, 2012, 06:02:59 AM

Nicely put
Well summed up

AQMP

Roger Casement hanged on 3rd August 1916 in Pentonville Prison, London.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 01, 2012, 02:23:34 AM
FFS ur begining to get as annoying as the remember 1981 brigade Evil G. Begining to lose alot of the respect I had for you. Your just so one sided, your no different to the likes as Nally.

This has to be the quote of the year. As He made them He matched them
Careful now