The Official UFC Thread

Started by RONAN, February 05, 2008, 11:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: The Iceman on December 30, 2016, 09:07:23 PM
Cruz, if he's healthy, should dominate him and make a cub out of him....
I really hope Rowdy is back on form and doesn't get clipped and finished this one fast.. she took some flack when she lost to Holly and went on hiatus.
Interested to see how TJ handles Lineker - could be a big KO finish from either one...

I think the men's bantamweight fights go 50-45 and 30-27 every day of the week. Cruz and TJ are the best in the division by a long long way. The two lads can both bang alright, but I can't see Dillashaw getting clipped much and I can't see Cruz getting caught at all.

gawa316

Anyone got a decent link to 207?

Linkbox

gallsman

Unbelievable performance from Garbrandt. Didn't think he had this in him at all. Has made Cruz look positively amateurish. Clean, precise and looked like he good have gone five more rounds.

gawa316

Quote from: gallsman on December 31, 2016, 05:26:54 AM
Unbelievable performance from Garbrandt. Didn't think he had this in him at all. Has made Cruz look positively amateurish. Clean, precise and looked like he good have gone five more rounds.

Dominated and took the piss out of him in equal measure

Captain Obvious

Quote from: gawa316 on December 31, 2016, 05:31:53 AM
Quote from: gallsman on December 31, 2016, 05:26:54 AM

Dominated and took the piss out of him in equal measure
He sure did a bad beating for Cruz.

Linkbox

He was first class. Very accurate.

gawa316

Who's winning this one?

Rhonda still got it mentally?

gallsman

A real star is born performance from Garbrandt. That was stunning.

Captain Obvious

Ronda looking more focused and determined than her last fight.

gallsman

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 31, 2016, 05:40:42 AM
Ronda looking more focused and determined than her last fight.

Wouldn't be difficult. She was a mess for it and paid accordingly.

If Ronda goes back to judo and gets inside, she wins. If she still thinks she can strike, she gets starched again.

gawa316

gawa316

gallsman

3m dollars for that ffs. f**k off. Dominant from Nunes and she gets 200k for that. UFC is a joke sometimes. Ronda is done. I'm not sure she landed a shot. Some humility is in order.