Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 12, 2021, 07:39:58 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on June 12, 2021, 05:37:03 PM
I see the new Louth manager is doing well. Maybe we could entice him to Tyrone.
the next time Tyrone are playing a division 4 team we will give him a shout.

First round of the Ulster championship then
That was never a square ball!!

redzone

Jeez ure man is awful simpleton above. We shipped a similar hammering when mcshane got injured in the league v Galway last year. Nearly everyone who ever played has been there at sometime. Hopefully it's the kick up the hole they all need. Time to go back to the defensive game plan that the players all know so well.

southtyronegael

Quote from: redzone on June 12, 2021, 08:01:54 PM
Jeez ure man is awful simpleton above. We shipped a similar hammering when mcshane got injured in the league v Galway last year. Nearly everyone who ever played has been there at sometime. Hopefully it's the kick up the hole they all need. Time to go back to the defensive game plan that the players all know so well.
yeah let's go back to our defensive gameplan that Dublin, Kerry and mayo knows so well.

BennyHarp

If you were referring to me I was just pointing out when we next play a division 4 team.
That was never a square ball!!

RedHand88

Quote from: BennyHarp on June 12, 2021, 07:51:11 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on June 12, 2021, 07:39:58 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on June 12, 2021, 05:37:03 PM
I see the new Louth manager is doing well. Maybe we could entice him to Tyrone.
the next time Tyrone are playing a division 4 team we will give him a shout.

First round of the Ulster championship then

😄

southtyronegael

I think we've had quite enough of Harte regardless of who we are playing thanks. Any of yous that love Harte enough can go support Louth. Did anyone see hartes interview on rte after the game?

trailer

Harte a man with zero integrity. Left Tyrone in a worse state than when took over. Ruined our reputation and ruined our football. I'd play Louth to f**king keep him.

southtyronegael

southtyronegael

Harte/Devlin on 100 grand a year in Louth apparently. They had a gofundme set up so I chipped in a few pound.

redzone

Quote from: BennyHarp on June 12, 2021, 08:06:50 PM

If you were referring to me I was just pointing out when we next play a division 4 team.
I'm hardly referring to u benny now come on.

clarshack

Quote from: trailer on June 12, 2021, 08:32:37 PM
Harte a man with zero integrity. Left Tyrone in a worse state than when took over. Ruined our reputation and ruined our football. I'd play Louth to f**king keep him.

Today is clear evidence that a massive rebuilding job is needed from the Harte era. In reality there was never going to be a smooth transition.

StPatsAbu

Did Tyrone even deploy with sweeper today? The ineptitude of the defensive set-up playing the kingdom in Killarney beggars belief!

Gaafan2

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 12, 2021, 08:39:30 PM
Harte/Devlin on 100 grand a year in Louth apparently. They had a gofundme set up so I chipped in a few pound.

Trailer/stg two bellends. You don't know how good things are until you lose it. I'm not saying bring back harre, but he definitely kept us competitive and at the top table.

trailer

Quote from: gaafan2 on June 12, 2021, 09:32:37 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on June 12, 2021, 08:39:30 PM

Trailer/stg two bellends. You don't know how good things are until you lose it. I'm not saying bring back harre, but he definitely kept us competitive and at the top table.

Wise up. It's been 4 games and they're still starting McGeary.

tiempo

Quote from: trailer on June 12, 2021, 08:32:37 PM

You not make the county minor squad then naw

✊💦💦💦