Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

hitzelsperger

lads completely gutted...BBC has some balls saying it cant afford 300m when it gives shite like Doctor Who and Eastenders money hand over fist to keep producing pure dung story-lines. Neighbours is constant edge of the seat stuff and never know whats going to happen next....as a neighbours fanatic im optimistic that channel 5 can do a good job but the thought of ads being introduced makes me angry, imagine the rosie - pepper scene about to happen and the hoors take it to an add...there'd be a wreckin session round many homes in the country....so on this sad day would everyone like to share their favourite and worst neighbours moments??

Favourite: Drew Kirk marrying Libby Kennedy and Peppers knickers incident

Worst : Paul Robbo returning to the show, always hated the f**ker!

Stranworst

Am not happy with the whole Channel Five thing! Have still another year dopwn in Belfast as a student and I have never been in a house that has got Channel Five, dunno what to do. Only solution I can think of is to fork out for NTL... Wonder will they have the afternoon showing as well as the evening??

Favourite: Anything involving the best House of Trouser line up: Toadie, Conor and Stuart-legends; Also just the general well being of the whole street through the presence of Karl

Worrsssssst: The whole f**king sham that led to Karl not being a doctor anymore, f**king disgrace the lot of it after all he's done. Also anything involving Lyn f**king Scully, especially when she used to cry on a daily f**king basis. Get a grip Lyn, it's only a soap.

tyroneboi

i like neighbours at christmas time always everyone in a good mood unlike in the english soaps when someone dies or some other depressing storyline.

Hitzelsperger wash your mouth out with soap and water - Paul Robinson is a living legend!!

Quote from: Stranworst on May 21, 2007, 12:39:19 PM
Also anything involving Lyn f**king Scully, especially when she used to cry on a daily f**king basis. Get a grip Lyn, it's only a soap.

Well said my friend - hope the bitch doesnt come back!!

Will Hunting

Best Memory: There's been so many - how do you pick just one?!

Worst Memory - the death of Drew Kirk. It came so sudden, so unexpected, and He was gone... just like that. But He will never be forgotten!

Ps. I think Channel 5 (or Five, or whatever the hell they call it) is available on freeview, so all is not lost!

stiffler

Best moment- Connor O'Neill playing Carrickfergus on the tin whistle, brought a tear to my eye

Worst moment- the death of Helen Daniels, a true pillar of the community in her day
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

ziggysego

Quote from: stiffler on May 21, 2007, 05:05:12 PM
Best moment- Connor O'Neill playing Carrickfergus on the tin whistle, brought a tear to my eye

Yes stiffler. Bravo for reminding me of this. This truly was one of Neighbours more magical scenes. I felt that Connor bridged a gap between our two great nations that day.
Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

The irish neighbours fans should initiate a bring back Conor O'Neill campaign! like u said ziggy he was a link between the two countries!

hitzelsperger

lads no harm but to be honest connor was a ball sack, trying to bring in all the sayings and stuff, didnt work for me...sure he hardly even drank, not the sign of a true irish man down under. also he contributed very little to the house of trouser, the wrestling was a complete joke! bring back drew kirk (r.i.p) the true gentleman of the street) and joe magel for the craic!

can anyone confirm is that jim daniels who stars as seths granda in the o.c? just wondering...

tyroneboi

jim robinson - yeah thats the one in the OC as well!

ziggysego

Quote from: tyroneboi on May 21, 2007, 10:19:58 PM
jim robinson - yeah thats the one in the OC as well!

He was also in 24 and is currently in Ugly Betty.
Testing Accessibility

hitzelsperger

thought it was him just wasnt sure, hes picked up the cali accent!

Another bad moment for me was the dying (did she die though??) of dee bliss, quality bit of gear with a serious set of jugs, a joy to behold!

imtommygunn

Jim Robinson is also in Lost as far as I can remember!

He's only been in it once or twice but I think he's the one who owns that Dharma company so he may play a big role in later series!

He now plays an evil **** in everything he's in!

STREET FIGHTER

My favour moment was when connor chirped up

''I havent felt this good since bono walked up the falls''

as if...

stiffler

All fletch fans- tickets are already on sale for his return to the mandela hall on 27th November 2007 from wegottickets.com at 15quid.
Anyone who was in attendance last year will echo my sentiments that this is a night not to be missed.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

STREET FIGHTER

have to agree with stiffler on this way. seen the doc play in melbourne. craic was deadly. well worth £15.00