Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Quote from: FermPundit on April 16, 2007, 08:17:10 PM
I'm starting to get a bit bored of Karl's new lifestyle and silly looking beard. Neighbours hasn't been the same since he quit medicine. Ziggy you seem to be a man in the know. Is there any chance Dr Karl will reopen the doors of his surgery??

He's no intention yet Ferm in the foreseeable future. He will have a few more pressing issuses come to the surface in the next few months. ;)
Testing Accessibility

the colonel

to be fair karl prob needs time to relax as he has had some stunners over the years. and they were alot younger. izzy was very demanding ;)
the difference between success and failure is energy

hitzelsperger

hopefully kaal gets back into the medicine game, the show hasnt been the same since he left the profession, i suppose boyd will be able to fill his bots soon but hasnt the same charisma as the legend.

Dont dis the beard, if its good for kaal its god for me!

screenexile

What about Robinson 2day???? Anyone else see the innuendo of the train pulling into the tunnel??? It's a bit racey for Neighbours if I do say so... and as for the clothes being fired on the sofa along with the wooden leg? I think Neighbours has lowered itself in recent weeks with the arrival of this Pepper one!!

AYE RIGHT SHE'S LETHAL AND ROBBO'S A LEGEND!!!!

I luv neighbours ;D

The Gs Man

Quote from: screenexile on April 17, 2007, 06:45:45 PM
What about Robinson 2day???? Anyone else see the innuendo of the train pulling into the tunnel??? It's a bit racey for Neighbours if I do say so... and as for the clothes being fired on the sofa along with the wooden leg? I think Neighbours has lowered itself in recent weeks with the arrival of this Pepper one!!

AYE RIGHT SHE'S LETHAL AND ROBBO'S A LEGEND!!!!

I luv neighbours ;D

had to be the funniest moment in Neighbours ever!!  The wooden leg getting through onto the couch!!!  Thats bound to be on youtube somewhere.
Keep 'er lit

ExiledGael

Agreed absolutely quality moment! Robbo must have one of the best jobs on telly, who's he not had in the street that you would do!? Boyd's wife maybe, she's an untapped resource.
I'd say Boyd's fluzie soon to appear should be a looker! You can always rely on Neighbours

hitzelsperger

Fcuk sake lads missed it, sounds like a raunchy one...does robbo give pepper one? lucky hoor!i'd love a good tight hour with her, id say she knows the ropes!

The Gs Man

Yup, the train entered the tunnel.

(That little innuendo did actually make it in there, as mentioned earlier in this thread.)

Quality!!!!
Keep 'er lit

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Made me feel good ;D The wee shimmy he does around 03.19 is superb! 1989 though....the man has hardly aged :o Robbo is a ruthless character and Ive no doubt he's going to send Ned down a dodgy path but the man is a legend.  Plus Ned is a d*ck and deserves whatever he gets.

Seems like Robbo still holds a candle for Lynne too, we've not heard the last of that.

tyroneboi

hope it is the end of lynne scully she can piss of the scraggy so and so!!

at the end of the day wat idiot wud chose lynne over pepper?? but it is neighbours so anything is possible. Was looking on youtube for todays episode but cudnt find it but found some spoiler clips!  :o :o :o

The Gs Man

QuoteSleight Of Hand

Screened in the UK on 17th April

Hell-bent on beating Paul at his own poker game, Ned hits up his neighbours for the stake money. He targets Max, who feels bad about booting Ned from the Hoyland house, and then Janelle, who feels bad about booting him from his job at Lassiter's. Ned takes his place at the table and seems undaunted by Paul and his poker buddies. When he loses all his money he demands re-entry to the game. Unaware Paul's setting him up, Ned foolishly takes a loan from Ari Piven. At the end of the evening, Ned is $25,000 in debt and the only person he can turn to for help is Paul.

Lolly courts danger (and annoys Bree) by lighting up a cigarette at school. Pepper smells the smoke and finds the packet but Lolly doesn't own up and begs Bree not to dob her in, fearful Lou will send her home. Bree takes the blame, much to Lolly's relief. Janelle challenges Susan and Pepper, who both admit that they don't believe Bree was the real culprit. Janelle, backed up by Harold, broaches the topic of Lolly's behaviour with Lou but he refuses to believe his daughter is anything less than perfect.When confronted, Lolly confesses that she was smoking but Lou fails to get to the bottom of what's causing her attention-seeking behaviour.

Pepper can't shake her fixation with Paul. When he makes an indecent proposal, she finds herself on his doorstep, hoping a roll in the hay might lay her obsession to rest. It doesn't work.

Stingray spends the night at Sky's, helping her finish the sculpture of Janelle. When Lolly tells Bree about the amount of time Stingray's spending at their house, Bree is worried. She warns her brother that she can see what's happening and that he'd better not break Rachel's heart.

The sculpture of Janelle created by Jeremy Raft (aka Sky) is unveiled. And it ain't a pretty sight...

Keep 'er lit

The Gs Man

And a more in-depth summary.........

QuoteAt Lassiters Lake

Down at the big unveiling of Janelle's bust a crowd is gathering, but to call them enthusiastic would be a slight understatement.
Steiger asks where Pepper is and Janelle wonders where Paul is. Neither are to be seen, but Janelle is quick to assume that Paul is moping around at home. Oh if only she knew that at that very moment, there were false legs flying around all over the place in the height of passion.

It comes to time for the big unveiling. Janelle excitedly get ready to unveil herself. As the cover comes off the crowd are shocked to see the most hideous multi coloured abstract model that appears to have two heads, but Janelle loves it, at last someone understands her.

It is at this moment that Springsteen the chicken decides to make his reappearance- on top of Janelle's bust, and the crowd scurry to try and catch him.

The House of Robinson

PEPPER: It was a bit of a let down actually, At least my curiosity is satisfied.
PAUL: Well seeing as it was so underwhelming, lets keep this our secret.
PEPPER: Why would I want to tell anyone about such a non-event.
PAUL: Rosie in particular. I mean it Pepper, she mustn't know.
PEPPER: Trust me, she is the last person that I would tell.
As Pepper leaves in disgust, it would appear that she was putting on a front previously, are her feeling for Paul deeper than she would like them to be?

A chicken called Springsteen????  You couldn't beat Neighbours with a big fecking stick!!!!!
Keep 'er lit

FermPundit

I didn't get a chance to watch Neighbours today? What all did I miss??
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

tyroneboi

Ned owed paul robinson money from the poker so as payment Paul wanted Ned to break Dylan and Elle up. So they all went away on some camping trip and ned started playing some tricks to get them to split up

Harold told the police and everyone that the car was stolen after he had been attacked when obviously he wasnt. Thats bout all really not the best of episodes but still watchable. They should put an omnibus on at weekends on BBC3 or something.