Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

T O Hare

Conor o'neill is still lost, I think that Jim should head down and cast as a role as Conors brother who is over looking for him.. Its worth a try Jim.. things cant get any worse ;D ;D
Another career would be the circus were your massive ball would be on show ;D ;D ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

leenie

wtf..... neighbours just happened to be in the background ......... did libby have all over plastic surgery ....

they have got rid of the original libby ........... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

He came back last week. Sad day for him today  :'(
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on February 24, 2009, 02:23:28 PM
He came back last week. Sad day for him today  :'(

I'm working all day, won't catch it later, pm me what happens him please Zig?

theresagreen

how many illness can that man go through!

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Kym stood ill suddenly, after a stressful personal year. She's taking 4 weeks off.
Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

Karl was at his best today, poor jelly belly
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

ziggysego

Tonight's viewing was difficult. The end of an era is coming, unless the great Karl and do something. I can't imagine a world without Jelly Belly... it just doesn't bear thinking about  :'(
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

I seem to be getting quite a bad press while away on my travels. just to clarify the McDonalds fiasco, i was rejected because they are only recruiting people between the ages of 17 and 21.  As a HR Officer i should really have looked at the shortlisting criteria.  ::)

Quote from: charlie stubbs on February 22, 2009, 07:52:35 PM
id say someone has prob let slip jim's fondness for chinese.  i must admit i was partial to lifting the odd chicken nugget when got a bit peckish!!  the interview panel maybe raised their concerns bout this issue and this could have been why he was deemed unsuitable

jims a top man alright tommy i would imagine he will get something at the minute!!
Quote from: charlie stubbs on February 22, 2009, 07:52:35 PM
id say someone has prob let slip jim's fondness for chinese.  i must admit i was partial to lifting the odd chicken nugget when got a bit peckish!!  the interview panel maybe raised their concerns bout this issue and this could have been why he was deemed unsuitable

jims a top man alright tommy i would imagine he will get something at the minute!!still cant look at him ging travelling and buying a laptop!!severe bout of unwellness some rip tokens lost there.lol
op!!severe bout of unwellness some rip tokens lost there.lol

The laptop was an investment and also shows my commitment to keeping up to date with board while i am away.  Also i havnt had a chinese since i left ireland, they dont even do curry chips or chicken balls over here ffs.

Anyway things are heating up over in Perth as far as Neighbours is concerned, i wont release any spoilers though u will just have to wait for it all to kick off. Also have heard a few good stories about certain ladies on the neighbours cast, not as innocent as they look it seems.

ziggysego

Good to hear from you Jim. I hear things are getting very emotional on Ramsey Street this week.

Ian Smith has described his departure from Neighbours as "very, very sad".

The actor, who has played Harold Bishop in the soap since 1987, leaves Australian screens on Friday and admitted that he felt overwhelmed by the public response to his departure.

"If I had known this was going to happen I would have retired ages ago," he told Australia's Daily Telegraph.

"I'm very, very sad. I can still remember my first episode - knocking on the door of number 24 and Kylie [Minogue] answering it. I will always remember my last episode. The 22 years in between are a bit hazy."

Celebrations are being held later this week in Sydney to commemorate the character's departure, including a large group of tuba players taking to the streets and handing out Harold Bishop memorabilia.

Fans of the show have been leaving messages of support on the Neighbours website and have called for Smith to win a Golden Logie award.

"It's very nice of my fans. The fact that they're doing it is prize enough," the actor added.

Smith's UK exit from the show will be aired on Five in late April.
Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

Harold's defeatist attitude in todays episode is certainly not helping his situation. It seems this may be one battle too many for old Jelly Belly!

Our Nail Loney

Karls speech was very moving and poignant. Would have expected nothing less of the man though.

ziggysego

I was truly heartbroken during tonight's episode. Harold seems to have given up on this fight for life and Karl desperately fighting to show Harold he has a life worth living for. Excellent episode and one in my eyes, which will go down as an absolute classic in years to come.

I can't believe the mongrels that defaced Madge's headstone. Jim, you're out there  with nothing to do. Can you look around and see what you can find out? We can sort them out!!
Testing Accessibility