Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Stranworst

This is getting f**king ridiculous!! Log on this morning the day fter Karl and Susan get re married and have to trawl to page three to find the thread. Am disappointed that's all.

Re the happy day, Susan looked gorgeous and was all going great guns until f**king Izzy had to go talking shit in th'on ambulance, what's her problem?? Don't get me started on that Pete fella either, can't take him serious every time look at him just remember the talian fellla he was in Footballer's Wives and can't listen to his voice!

What does everyone think Susan will do now she knows??

Have to say as well I have loved all the celebs popping up in London the last week or so, best would have to be Neil Morrissey and Parky!!

screenexile

Mesmerising episode! Did anyone else find it strange that once Susan found out Karl was the father she asked him about consummating their marriage? Something major is definitely on the cards.

Unfortunately I can't see Susan believing that what actually happened was true i.e. Karl was that high he actually thought he was riding Susan and not Izzy. It will make interesting viewing over the next week anyway!

hitzelsperger

very sad send off for the annoying stingray but as usual dylan makes a show of himself, hope he doesnt come back for a wile because he is just as annoying as stingers was...steiger was sound lettin his da off though. skye is a magnet, flashing the knickers to show the tattoo...dirtbird!

P.S I know the story for a nxt few months about what happens with Kaal and Susan, its brilliant!

ziggysego

I cried today.

I'm sorry I let this thread drop over the last week or so. The grief of losing Stinger was just too much for me.
Testing Accessibility

Stranworst

Dylan was being a complete arsehole today, just like always.

Sad to see Stingray go, think Steiger is coming into his own these days, used to think he was just a spiggin copper but he's got a human side to him as well!

Boyd has royally fucked himself the silly f**ker and I couldn't be happier, he brought everything on himself the useless f**ker. Never will he reach the medical heights of Karl.

ziggysego

I liked Dylan. A good solid bloke. I can forgive him for going a little crazy these days. You have to remember this is what he was originally like before he came to Ramsey Street and the good Susan Kennedy set him on the straight and narrow. She's in London at the moment and is unable to rein him in.

Stinger... well he will always be remembered as one of the all time greats of the cul-de-sac.

I used to think that Steiger was a Bogan too, but recently I think he's spiggin' great.
Testing Accessibility

STREET FIGHTER

lads am a massive neighbours fan.  but stinger wasnt that great. in fact he was one of the most annoyin people in the show.  However, his entrance to the show was unreal when chooka caught him doing the streak. lethal. RIP

Stranworst

yeah Dylan needs sorting out big time. Don't rate that Kim much, always doing runners plus getting in trouble with the law, some role model he was, if it wasn't for the Timmins'es (sp?) moving to Ramsay Street they would still be a bunch of scumbags.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Been on a terrible run of shifts lately which has meant Ive hardly seen the show, gutted to have missed so much and at a truly gripping time on the street. Have to say I wasnt fan of Scotty Timmons....remember getting into trouble on the thread on the old board for saying him and Dylan deserved to be in prison and should be kept there. Also felt his funeral was OTT....he was no saint. His mates daft scateboard thing was shocking too. All that said I preferred him to Dylan and I mourn his passing. Just hope he doesnt now sour his legacy by turning up in Summer Bay or some nonsense like that. Agree that Steiger is coming into his own, was always a fearsome cop but seems to have developed a human side.
Sorry to see Glen leave but its all Boyd deserves....as she said herself it would be a mistake for young Janae to allow Boyd straight back into the maritial bed.

As for Frazer - get well soon.

Stranworst

Working the double shift today so can anyone fill me in on mondays edition??

Stranworst

Can't believe Frazer took it all out on Rosie yesterday, they better get together.

As for that Millie tr**p, she's a real piece of work, I would maul her though.

ziggysego

Quote from: Stranworst on June 13, 2007, 11:05:23 AM
As for that Millie tr**p, she's a real piece of work, I would maul her though.

Unfortunately the world is full of tramps like her!  >:(

Testing Accessibility

qub la la la

tramps are good sometimes though, like if ur plastered comin outta the bot and lookin one for the shazam bang!

Wats the craic with paul's fcuked up hearing? wats happenin to him.

anyone else hate that ned twat??

ziggysego

Quote from: qub la la la on June 14, 2007, 12:32:27 PM
Wats the craic with paul's fcuked up hearing? wats happenin to him.

Not to give too much away, this is the beginning of the end for Paul Robinson

Quote from: qub la la la on June 14, 2007, 12:32:27 PM
anyone else hate that ned twat??

Hateful hoor, can't stand the sight of him
Testing Accessibility

The Gs Man

You better just be yanking my chain Ziggy.  If anything happens to Robbo it could spell the end for the soap that has been in our hearts for nearly 30 years.  What, with the whole move to Channel 5 and the possibility of Paul Robinson taking an early bath, there'd need to be a few juicy storylines or new characters to stoke up the flames again.
Keep 'er lit