Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

RedHand88

Medic

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ONeill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PevV0Cujv7E

Still emotional after all these years. Susan didn't know the half of it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

screenexile

quit yo jibbajabba

Rumours abound that Neighbours is facing the axe after 40yrs. We cannot let this happen!!!!!

(Havent watched in last 25 of those years tbh)
(also got suspended in Upper sixth for 2 days a month before A levels for getting caught watching Neighbours when we shouldve been studying. Long story but it was the era of those wee sexy twins in our defence)

Wildweasel74

Didn't realise this thread started 16yrs ago lol

Olly

The only way to revive this is to bring back all the old ones. Harold, Donovan, Minogue and Mangel. Dunno how many of them are dead but that should not be an obstacle.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Olly

Can't believe Harold is back this week with only a month to go. Think this is the 4th time he has risen from the dead which says a lot about how great an actor he is as well as a person.
I'm going to spend this week thinking about my favourite scenes over the last 50 years. One that stands out is the time Dr Karl was caught sleeping with Libby and his wife was outraged and just kept slapping Dr Karl for about 5 minutes towards the end if the show. It didn't get much attention because of the lesbian kiss in the channel 4 soap opera Countdown set in Liverpool. It would be great if it was brought back too. This is a sad month for TV in general and its a pity the BBC don't show neighbours all month.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

nrico2006

Quote from: Olly on July 04, 2022, 04:30:54 AM
Can't believe Harold is back this week with only a month to go. Think this is the 4th time he has risen from the dead which says a lot about how great an actor he is as well as a person.
I'm going to spend this week thinking about my favourite scenes over the last 50 years. One that stands out is the time Dr Karl was caught sleeping with Libby and his wife was outraged and just kept slapping Dr Karl for about 5 minutes towards the end if the show. It didn't get much attention because of the lesbian kiss in the channel 4 soap opera Countdown set in Liverpool. It would be great if it was brought back too. This is a sad month for TV in general and its a pity the BBC don't show neighbours all month.

Libby?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 04, 2022, 01:54:20 PM
Quote from: Olly on July 04, 2022, 04:30:54 AM

Libby?

;D yes I thought that might be a bit too ridiculous a storyline e en for neighbours. No wonder the wife was upset ;D

Tony Baloney

Is Karl okay? Totally bald at the minute.

Loughshore2022

I have a USB stick of the 2003 episodes so I don't care about it ending. It was the wokest soap opera of them all, a small suburban street had a trans sexual, same sex parents and a 42 year old woman in a polygamous relationship with 2 men half her age.
I have a ticket for the "Farewell tour" next year though.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Never beat the deeler

Hasta la victoria siempre

quit yo jibbajabba

Bump. Last one tomorrow. Gona be emosh