Division one 2021

Started by tonto1888, December 14, 2020, 07:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KickItInAndStartClapping

Quote from: skeog on June 08, 2021, 02:48:22 PM
Same as 30 others in regard to winning Sam.

Disagree. Personally believe Kerry could end Dublin's reign this year with Tyrone having a strong shout also at dethroning Dublin.

Rossfan

You looking for a job as a media useful eejit?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

KickItInAndStartClapping

Quote from: Rossfan on June 08, 2021, 02:53:51 PM
You looking for a job as a media useful eejit?

I have read this over 12 times and still can't make any sense of it...

Captain Obvious

Quote from: KickItInAndStartClapping on June 08, 2021, 02:50:41 PM

Disagree. Personally believe Kerry could end Dublin's reign this year with Tyrone having a strong shout also at dethroning Dublin.
Confirmed yourself right there as a bad WUM ;D

seafoid

Quote from: KickItInAndStartClapping on June 08, 2021, 02:25:42 PM
Quote from: galwayman on June 08, 2021, 02:19:39 PM
Quote from: KickItInAndStartClapping on June 08, 2021, 02:05:22 PM
Quote from: An Fhairche Abu on June 08, 2021, 01:21:54 PM
Don't see how "it's been coming for a while" in all honesty, on what basis? That statement doesn't stack up in reality. Galway have had zero relegation issues until this year, finished table in 1st, 5th, 3rd in previous years.
50/50 chance of it right now but the eqivalence of a poor showing over 3 weeks in May 2021 to it's "been coming since 2018" is some stretch. Even if you were to say it's been coming since the games resumed last October then that's a strong argument but saying it's coming since 2018 doesn't make any sense.
Mayo are a better team than Galway but they are better than a good few more as well in Div 1, plenty other teams in the lower ranking range outside of Dublin, Mayo and Kerry who could all beat each other depending on the day.

Maybe your right and I didn't have such an in-depth look as I should have. I stand corrected.
Absolutely correct. We won division 2 in 2017 and haven't been close to being relegated in the 3 seasons since.

Still a long way away from an All Ireland Final appearance never mind a Sam Maguire
A lost all Ireland is worthless. Mayo did recently what Galway did in the 1970s. Nobody cares outside the county. It's very sad.
Especially when the tables are titled the way they are.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

KickItInAndStartClapping

Quote from: Captain Obvious on June 08, 2021, 03:00:27 PM
Quote from: KickItInAndStartClapping on June 08, 2021, 02:50:41 PM

Confirmed yourself right there as a bad WUM ;D

Maybe a bit biased but with Logan and Dooher in and a few promosing performances I think we stand a better chance than most other DIV 1 teams

galwayman

Don't see how "it's been coming for a while" in all honesty, on what basis? That statement doesn't stack up in reality. Galway have had zero relegation issues until this year, finished table in 1st, 5th, 3rd in previous years.
50/50 chance of it right now but the eqivalence of a poor showing over 3 weeks in May 2021 to it's "been coming since 2018" is some stretch. Even if you were to say it's been coming since the games resumed last October then that's a strong argument but saying it's coming since 2018 doesn't make any sense.
Mayo are a better team than Galway but they are better than a good few more as well in Div 1, plenty other teams in the lower ranking range outside of Dublin, Mayo and Kerry who could all beat each other depending on the day.

Maybe your right and I didn't have such an in-depth look as I should have. I stand corrected.
Absolutely correct. We won division 2 in 2017 and haven't been close to being relegated in the 3 seasons since.

Still a long way away from an All Ireland Final appearance never mind a Sam Maguire
Miles away. Never stated otherwise. That wasn't the point you were trying to make.

KickItInAndStartClapping

Quote from: galwayman on June 08, 2021, 03:48:39 PM

Miles away. Never stated otherwise. That wasn't the point you were trying to make.

And what's the point you are trying to make now?

Blowitupref

Kerry team to play Tyrone (no David Moran even named on the bench)

Kieran Fitzgibbon
Brian O BeagLaoich Jason Foley Tom O'Sullivan
Mike Breen Gavin Crowley Gavin White
Diarmuid O'Connor Adrian Spillane
Stephen O'Brien Sean O'Shea Paul Geaney
David Clifford Dara Moynihan Paudie Clifford

Armagh team to play Roscommon

Blaine Hughes
Ross Finn, James Morgan, Greg McCabe
Connaire Mackin, Aaron McKay, Ciaron O'Hanlon
Niall Grimley, Jarly Og Burns
Jemar Hall, Rian O'Neill, Ross McQuillan;
Rory Grugan, Oisin O'Neill, Stefan Campbell.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

CK_Redhand

Is BomberDestro/Angelo/??? back again with a new account?

clarshack

Quote from: CK_Redhand on June 11, 2021, 10:10:47 PM
Is BomberDestro/Angelo/??? back again with a new account?

Was Angelo banned again?

greatpoint

Clifford awarded one of the softest penalties you're ever likely to see

clarshack

Soft enough penalty for Kerry

Schkite

Morgan has had a mare there

Captain Obvious

Morgan and the Tyrone defence all over the shop.