;D they said its complicated. Either she has a knob or not ;) ;D
"Swing er over!"

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on August 20, 2009, 12:26:03 PM
i think it's TFAL :D

he is a least 3 times her age!! :o

also dont think he would have the ability to run in a straight line never mind round a bend.
"Swing er over!"

Maiden1

She wouldn't be the first female athlete with a big set of err...  shoulders.

Helly Holmes training partner Maria Mutola

There are no proofs, only opinions.

pintsofguinness

Shes a woman alright, very manly I agree though.
How insulting would that be to be told you've to do a gender test.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

bcarrier

Sandino

I will not try and guess the outcome of these tests but I feel that the way the IAAF have handled this is disgusting. There is a human being waiting on the outcome of these tests. A life will be changed for ever, maybe ruined. So for some idiot to have put this in the public domain before it has been proven either way is awful. As others have said drug cheats dont be named until after the second sample is tested. If this runner had been from a a western sporting power I doubt if this would have happened. An Indian runner failed such a test recently, the fall out has resulted in her trying to end her own life on more than one occasion. I think the IAAF should hang their heads in shame.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

stew

Quote from: Sandino on August 20, 2009, 03:19:23 PM
I will not try and guess the outcome of these tests but I feel that the way the IAAF have handled this is disgusting. There is a human being waiting on the outcome of these tests. A life will be changed for ever, maybe ruined. So for some idiot to have put this in the public domain before it has been proven either way is awful. As others have said drug cheats dont be named until after the second sample is tested. If this runner had been from a a western sporting power I doubt if this would have happened. An Indian runner failed such a test recently, the fall out has resulted in her trying to end her own life on more than one occasion. I think the IAAF should hang their heads in shame.

100% agree with this.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Sandino on August 20, 2009, 03:19:23 PM
Very true, good post.

It showed speaking briefly on the news today and I couldnt help but feel sorry for her, what an embarrassing thing for anyone, particularly a woman, to go through in front of the world's media.
Who decides these tests are necessary or required?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

moysider

Badly handled. Looks like the ASA dragged their heels on it and it could have been resolved years ago. If she was born hermaphrodite then it would be unfair to the other ladies if she was competing.

David McKeown

I dont like the way the BBC have been reporting this on 5 Live.  They keep talking about how its highly likely that Jenny Meadows will have her bronze upgraded because the winner has had to face a gender test and could be dq if the test doesnt prove Semenya as female.  No talk about how she equally could be stripped of her bronze because she has to face a drugs test which is at the moment as likely i.e. to reason to suspect either before the results are known
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

heganboy

i think this whole thing is BS and hugely unfair to the athlete
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

stew

Quote from: moysider on August 20, 2009, 06:25:57 PM

Badly handled. Looks like the ASA dragged their heels on it and it could have been resolved years ago. If she was born hermaphrodite then it would be unfair to the other ladies if she was competing.

Balls! pardon the pun. You called her 'she' and yet you claim it would be unfair for her to race against other females? how do you work that.

maybe she should wait to compete in the hermaphrodite olympics.  :-[

This is disgusting in the extreme, I agree with someone earlier when they said no european athlete would have to go through this. Sickening situation for this poor woman.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

moysider

Quote from: stew on August 20, 2009, 07:22:13 PM
Quote from: moysider on August 20, 2009, 06:25:57 PM

Balls! pardon the pun. You called her 'she' and yet you claim it would be unfair for her to race against other females? how do you work that.

maybe she should wait to compete in the hermaphrodite olympics.  :-[

This is disgusting in the extreme, I agree with someone earlier when they said no european athlete would have to go through this. Sickening situation for this poor woman.

I agree it s an appalling. Of course I called her 'she'. That is her gender after all. And hopefully the tests will prove everything is ok. But if she was born a hermaphrodite she would have an unfair advantage over other women. That s why these tests were ordered I assume. Why do you think these tests were called for? Every girl athlete not required to do them. Do you think it would be fair to the other girls to allow her compete if she has an advantage - even if is from some unfortunate congenital condition?