GAABoard Fantasy NFL - Superbowl V - Champion Crowned

Started by AZOffaly, July 06, 2009, 12:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: heganboy on July 27, 2009, 09:23:49 PM
AZ,
didnt get any invite?
HB

You should have. IS your email the same? Anyhow, sure go to the links I posted.

declan85

Im back in the Montana conference...

AZOffaly

Currently 7 in Montana and 6 in Payton. Keep 'em coming. Newbies, you are welcome too, use the links I posted above.

bombidal

I am in the Payton.... I would advise anyone happy to finish second to enter the other league.
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

Galwaybhoy

When I click on the links AZ a page pops up saying that I am not allowed to view the page as I'm not in the league.  Am I doing something wrong?  It wont let me join...

heganboy

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 27, 2009, 10:22:23 PM
Quote from: heganboy on July 27, 2009, 09:23:49 PM
AZ,
didnt get any invite?
HB

You should have. IS your email the same? Anyhow, sure go to the links I posted.
feck Im an eejit- in
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on July 28, 2009, 05:41:11 PM
When I click on the links AZ a page pops up saying that I am not allowed to view the page as I'm not in the league.  Am I doing something wrong?  It wont let me join...

same as gb won't allow me to view the page , didn't get an e mail either
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

the Deel Rover

managed to get the mayo warriors in again . tis time to end the famine and bring the trophy back across the shannon . 2007 seems a lifetime away bring it on ooh haaaaa . and to bombidal i have only one thing to say before the current season starts enjoy your reign while it lasts  :-*
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

mc_grens

juSt cos I'm on my I phone and can't be arsed searching for the US Sports thread.

Brett Favre officially staying retired.

And more importantly, R.I.P Jim Johnson.

declan85

Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 28, 2009, 08:11:45 PM
Quote from: Galwaybhoy on July 28, 2009, 05:41:11 PM

same as gb won't allow me to view the page , didn't get an e mail either

You have to be already logged into Yahoo to open the links. If you log in and probably get it to "remember me" or something it should work...

AZOffaly

10 and 8 respectively so far lads. We had 28 last year, so we're 10 down on that.

Galwaybhoy

It still wont let me join AZ, I'm logged in and all!

AZOffaly

Try it the old fashioned way. Go to Join a League from the Fantasay Football home page, and the ID is 357492 or 357481. The password is 'cardinals'

Galwaybhoy

Barney

Thanks for setting this up AZ.

The Mafiosi are in - but re-branded as a result of sponsorship difficulties.

For 2009 I will be winning, and continuing the Mayo record in Connacht this year - as the Mayo Clean-Sweepers.