Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stillsenior

Why would a Blood sub be different

tyroneboi

Not sure why it is different but I have definitely heard before that that was the rule.

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: Tommo2 on September 03, 2010, 08:20:07 PM
Heard a rumour that 4 omagh players have received suspensions from the Ardboe game. Any truth in this. My source isnt the most reliable.

Heard one Omagh player got 8 weeks (a MF) and rest got 4, meaning only one other player will join Justy on the terrace for the c'ship SF.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

Rocky Mc Guigan

If Paul Quinn played even 5 seconds as a blood sub then he is classed as playing in the cship- if this turns out to be the case then Omagh have every right to seek appeal

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: tyroneboi on September 03, 2010, 11:27:55 PM
I think if you come on as a blood sub in a senior championship game you can still play reserve championship. That's why I'm saying he surely couldn't be classed as a blood sub when he played over half the game.

So a blood sub that plays half the game can still play Reserve championship, while a sub threw on in injury time cant?

Carmen Stateside

How come Omaghs suspensions are being kept very quiet? The Bradley suspensions were known worldwide just a few hours after the meeting. 

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on September 04, 2010, 09:07:24 AM
If Paul Quinn played even 5 seconds as a blood sub then he is classed as playing in the cship- if this turns out to be the case then Omagh have every right to seek appeal

I know for a fact a few years back a player from our club came on in the senior c'ship as a blood sub for about 30 secs - never touched the ball. Club made inquiry to county board about his eligibilty and were informed he couldn't play in the reserve c'ship!

tyroneboi

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on September 04, 2010, 12:37:02 PM
Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on September 04, 2010, 09:07:24 AM

I know for a fact a few years back a player from our club came on in the senior c'ship as a blood sub for about 30 secs - never touched the ball. Club made inquiry to county board about his eligibilty and were informed he couldn't play in the reserve c'ship!

Same happened to one of our players who come on for less than a minute as a blood sub and he was allowed to play in the reserve championship.

skeog

omagh will struggle to beat carmen without justy, michael ,and stevey,  herald described omagh as not been a soft touch anymore  maybe now been stupid is the word should have been used as game was in the bag when row started

Norf Tyrone

Tyrone full back Justin McMahon is one of eight players to have received suspensions arising from a brawl which took place during last weekend's county SFC clash between Omagh St. Enda's and Ardboe.

Play was halted for over five minutes as players from both sides became involved. Omagh clubman McMahon was sent off along with Ardboe's Gavin Wylie.

As a result of their investigation into the matter, Tyrone's Competitions Control Committee (CCC) has prosposed an eight-week suspension for Omagh's Michael Gallagher and four weeks each for Wylie, former county player Frank McGuigan, Paul Coney and Shay Forbes (all Ardboe) and Omagh's McMahon, Brian O'Neill and Stephen Mullan.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Club Rossa

Skeog,the game was hardly in the bag when the row started.Omagh were 1 point up and Ardboe had a free in.Game was still in the balance at that stage.

omagh_gael

Tyrone Ladies drew with Kerry in their AI semi this afternoon, sounded like a cracker of a game!

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/championship/2010/0904/kerry_tyrone_ladies.html

ceol agus peil

Omagh1.9 loughmacroryo 1.4  second half u16 champ
Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Omagh remain on course  to win their 5th u16 title on the trot after their 3.13to3.9 win over loughmacroryo this afternoon, in the preliminary round
Sent from my iphone