Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Roddy

I was asked about this twicw yesterday morning so I made an enquiry. No one has heard of anything.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Definitley happened all right. Just wondering if the ctte is taking any action against either party

Wee Roddy

What happened?? If you dont want to say on here pm me! On the field things seem to be going smootly.

Radda bout yeee

Whats Fergal Daly of Gortin like as a ref? Heard he's reffing the Kildress Galbally game tomorrow night?

under the bar

Quotecoalisland are the real dark horses 

Strangely every year Coalisland are either (a) sure things and massively over-hyped or (b) dark-horses and massively over-hyped.

ziggysego

I've a mate who is selling two Lower Cusack Stand tickets for Sunday's games, at face value. If anyone is interested, drop me an PM.
Testing Accessibility

EC Unique

Quote from: under the bar on August 19, 2010, 11:06:15 AM

Strangely every year Coalisland are either (a) sure things and massively over-hyped or (b) dark-horses and massively over-hyped.

Does anyone actually consider them dark horses? They are joint top of the league and have been knocking on the Championship door for a few years now. I can tell you now Errigal will not under estimate them...

bigfrank

Moortown St Malachy's  0-10 v  Eglish St Patrick's  1-11 IFC

Club Rossa

Looks like Moortown will be stuck in the intermediate ranks for another year :)

ziggysego

Coalisland V Clonoe ACL Div 1 game for tonight has been cancelled due to a bereavement in Clonoe.
Testing Accessibility

under the bar

Does anyone actually consider them dark horses? They are joint top of the league and have been knocking on the Championship door for a few years now. I can tell you now Errigal will not under estimate them...

That's true EC, the same could be said of Donaghmore in recent years and just like D'more they have a habit of filling the pants once the pressure comes on.

Sanchez

Quote from: bigfrank on August 19, 2010, 10:27:34 PM
Moortown St Malachy's  0-10 v  Eglish St Patrick's  1-11 IFC

Anyone at this match last night? Any reports?

bigfrank

maximus

Kildress won by 3 or 4 in the end up poor game of ball. Galbally lost Paul Rafferty to injury towards the end of the first half and with the exception of Mickey Murphy had little other scoring options. Two sent off one from each team for second yellows. Thought referee was very inconsistent and picky given it was a game of championship football. Kildress deserved their victory and should have won by more were it not for some poor shot selection. Would say Des Treacy contributed most mainly from frees. Would say they'll struggle in the semis.

skeog

fintona stuffed by dregish tonight woeful stuff