Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localexpert

Quote from: Never Give Up on October 31, 2021, 08:09:16 PM
Quote from: StPatsAbu on October 31, 2021, 06:40:16 PM
Coalisland took out Darragh Canavan who had to leave the field injured, then spent the 2nd half trying to do the same to Ruari.  The player who got the 2nd yellow for punching him straight after the goal should have received a straight red. Shithouse tactics and I didn't see any of the goading by Errigal being touted on here, other than the odd fist pump when a point was scored.   Poor game management by Errigal bench tho.
They also took out Odhran Robinson. Kick to the ribs while lying on the ground just before half time.

Yup your correct and all agreed beforehand who the men are to be taken out.  The training fund was lumped on at 3-1 so the assasins will drink for free all night tonight

scout

Dromore, Moortown & coalisland never read the script this weekend!

the prodigy

Quote from: Localexpert on October 31, 2021, 08:49:07 PM
Coalisland took out Darragh Canavan who had to leave the field injured, then spent the 2nd half trying to do the same to Ruari.  The player who got the 2nd yellow for punching him straight after the goal should have received a straight red. Shithouse tactics and I didn't see any of the goading by Errigal being touted on here, other than the odd fist pump when a point was scored.   Poor game management by Errigal bench tho.
They also took out Odhran Robinson. Kick to the ribs while lying on the ground just before half time.

Yup your correct and all agreed beforehand who the men are to be taken out.  The training fund was lumped on at 3-1 so the assasins will drink for free all night tonight

Would you not use it to give your manager a pay rise or is he well enough paid already?

Localexpert

Quote from: the prodigy on October 31, 2021, 09:25:19 PM

Would you not use it to give your manager a pay rise or is he well enough paid already?

Bad day for you, blues win and c$shidy bate in antrim.

McDoll$r roaded yet?

LeoMc

LeoMc

Quote from: bigtogs on October 31, 2021, 05:10:15 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on October 31, 2021, 05:07:35 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on October 31, 2021, 05:03:02 PM
What way would that leave Errigal for Ulster now...Have absolutely no sympathy for them..

The Ulster Council should give them a wild card entry.

If Peter asked for it he would get it, I hear he left Pomeroy very angry with the referee!!
He could have been having flashbacks seeing his 17yo son carrying so many passengers.

the prodigy

Quote from: Localexpert on October 31, 2021, 09:59:04 PM

McDoll$r roaded yet?

Not really, I couldn't care less who won that game or what happens in Antrim. Fair play to yous and ref for getting the result.

Mcdonald situation will be looked at when the seasons over. I would say before you got this fortunate run in the championship Mcguckin was hanging by a fine thread. O'Hagan and the cub was primed to step in again!

LeoMc

Dromore v Coalisland in the league this weekend? :o
Fixture planners at it again.

Mikhailov

Moortown looked impressive yesterday against a fancied Rock team - finished very strong although Rock will be disappointed they didn't finish it off from a winning position. Discipline again.....

Truth hurts

Is there anywhere you can watch the highlights of the semis for free?

bogball88

Quote from: Truth hurts on November 01, 2021, 11:41:05 AM
Is there anywhere you can watch the highlights of the semis for free?
Dromore Trillick on the RTE player now

Localexpert

Quote from: the prodigy on November 01, 2021, 09:51:55 AM

McDoll$r roaded yet?

Not really, I couldn't care less who won that game or what happens in Antrim. Fair play to yous and ref for getting the result.

Mcdonald situation will be looked at when the seasons over. I would say before you got this fortunate run in the championship Mcguckin was hanging by a fine thread. O'Hagan and the cub was primed to step in again!

Mcdonald who's he? Is he the international S&C man you paid all the money for?

the prodigy

Quote from: Localexpert on November 01, 2021, 12:40:41 PM

McDoll$r roaded yet?

Apologies meant Mc Donnell. The international  S&C coach we have no problem paying for is Mike McGurn.

NotedObserver

Why did clonoe fitness look so off? Old team just?

Localexpert

Quote from: the prodigy on November 01, 2021, 01:11:06 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on November 01, 2021, 12:40:41 PM

McDoll$r roaded yet?

Apologies meant Mc Donnell. The international  S&C coach we have no problem paying for is Mike McGurn.

Fair play he's doing some job  ::)