Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceol agus peil

Omagh 1.3,e-ciarian 0.3 half time reserve champ semi final ,in fintona.
Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Will e-ciarian follow their senior and  minors with a third championship elimination in the one week
Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Omagh 1.3 e/ciarian 1.6   To go
Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Omagh 1.3 ,e/ciarian 1.7 full time score in fintona.
Sent from my iphone

Archie Mitchell

Reserve SF Ardboe 0-08 Clonoe 1-07

Tommo2

Heard a rumour that 4 omagh players have received suspensions from the Ardboe game. Any truth in this. My source isnt the most reliable.

Club Rossa

Yip,both Omagh and Ardboe have been imformed about the suspensions after the ccc reviewed the footage.

stillsenior

Did Paul Quinn come on as a sub for Errigal in their Senior Championship quarter final v Coalisland last Friday night

ceol agus peil

He did play  but  spectators in fintona sugest he was used in dungannon as a blood sub.
Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Did one of the omagh players receive a  2 months suspension following the senior championship game
Sent from my iphone

clubland

tyroneboi

Quote from: ceol agus peil on September 03, 2010, 09:43:29 PM
He did play  but  spectators in fintona sugest he was used in dungannon as a blood sub.

Surely you cant be classed as a blood sub when you play for more than half the game?

Dell

Aye came on as a blood sub in the first half. Not sure but think he played rest of game.
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

stillsenior

Quote from: tyroneboi on September 03, 2010, 09:59:46 PM
Quote from: ceol agus peil on September 03, 2010, 09:43:29 PM

Surely you cant be classed as a blood sub when you play for more than half the game?

Think the important thing here is he played in the Senior Championship blood sub or not

tyroneboi

I think if you come on as a blood sub in a senior championship game you can still play reserve championship. That's why I'm saying he surely couldn't be classed as a blood sub when he played over half the game.