Poll

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
119 (72.1%)
No
46 (27.9%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author Topic: Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?  (Read 77237 times)

Jeepers Creepers

• View Profile
Re: Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?
« Reply #2550 on: May 23, 2021, 10:21:25 AM »
So UK govt saying one dose of a vaccination is only 33% effective against the Indian variant.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: May 23, 2021, 11:50:45 AM »
So UK govt saying one dose of a vaccination is only 33% effective against the Indian variant.

Which dose, AZ or Phizer? I think they mentioned 2 doses will work better. I’d expect there’ll be a rush to speed up the second dose
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: May 23, 2021, 01:33:11 PM »

Which dose, AZ or Phizer? I think they mentioned 2 doses will work better. I’d expect there’ll be a rush to speed up the second dose
Both, they also have said that 2 doses are "highly effective".

Jeepers Creepers

• View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: May 23, 2021, 01:54:54 PM »
Double dose of phizer more effective than a double dose if Oxford Astrazenica. Both 33% effective after first dose (against Indian variant). Pfizer then 88% effective after 2 nd dose compared to 60% for oxford Astra. Most older people getting the Oxford AstraZeneca also a driver in Percentages.

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: May 23, 2021, 03:32:31 PM »
in stopping you catching it i hope? What is the % against actually getting ill?

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: May 24, 2021, 12:22:26 AM »
26 counties moving right along

>2.4M doses administered by end today & likely to exceed 2.5M by Tue
>45% adults have had Dose 1
>15% fully vaccinated
Est. total for current week ~300k

they should be around the 80% first dose by the first weekend in July and everyone can get their second dose by mid August or so.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Baile an tuaigh

• mac uilin clg 1907-2007Na Gleannta Glas d'Aontriom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: June 08, 2021, 05:56:26 PM »
Will you get the covid vaccine? Put it this way I wont be the first in line. A friend of mine makes vaccinations and she even gave them to her own daughter, so I am not against vaccinations but I do have vaccination hesitancy. Why? when you read quotes from global oligarchy like Kissinger, this is what he said from a speech to the "who" council on eugenics February 25 2009.

"Once the herd accepts mandatory vaccinations, it's game over. They will accept anything-forcible blood or organ donation-"for the greater good". We can genetically modify children and sterilize them-"for the greater good". Control sheep minds and you control the herd. Vaccine makers stand to make billions. Many of you in this room are investors. It's a big win win. We thin out the heard and the herd pays us for extermination services".

trueblue1234

• View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: June 08, 2021, 07:10:24 PM »
Will you get the covid vaccine? Put it this way I wont be the first in line. A friend of mine makes vaccinations and she even gave them to her own daughter, so I am not against vaccinations but I do have vaccination hesitancy. Why? when you read quotes from global oligarchy like Kissinger, this is what he said from a speech to the "who" council on eugenics February 25 2009.

"Once the herd accepts mandatory vaccinations, it's game over. They will accept anything-forcible blood or organ donation-"for the greater good". We can genetically modify children and sterilize them-"for the greater good". Control sheep minds and you control the herd. Vaccine makers stand to make billions. Many of you in this room are investors. It's a big win win. We thin out the heard and the herd pays us for extermination services".
Given the quote seems to be false would you have less vaccine hesitancy now?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

StephenC

• View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: June 08, 2021, 07:50:19 PM »
Got pumped full to the gills of Moderna today. Happy days.

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: June 08, 2021, 07:57:39 PM »
Out of interest, how many of the 46 who said ‘No’ in the poll, haven’t had the vaccine?

Baile an tuaigh

• mac uilin clg 1907-2007Na Gleannta Glas d'Aontriom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: June 09, 2021, 10:44:42 PM »
Except Kissinger, much of a **** as he was, never said that.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-henry-kissinger-quote-manda/false-claim-henry-kissinger-quote-about-mandatory-vaccinations-idUSKBN22Y251

Damage limitation by Reuters not exactly a reliable source. Who funds Reuters? Big bankers who make a fortune of "usery".

Nope ill not be getting the jab.

trueblue1234

• View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: June 09, 2021, 10:48:17 PM »

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-henry-kissinger-quote-manda/false-claim-henry-kissinger-quote-about-mandatory-vaccinations-idUSKBN22Y251

Damage limitation by Reuters not exactly a reliable source. Who funds Reuters? Big bankers who make a fortune of "usery".

Ahh now. 😂😂
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: June 09, 2021, 11:00:12 PM »

Just stay away from the club games then  ;)
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)