Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

Franko

Quote from: Angelo on November 06, 2020, 12:29:31 PM
Franko floundering here. It's not a good look.

*said Angelo, as he peered out from behind the sofa

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 06, 2020, 10:02:17 AM
Quote from: Franko on November 06, 2020, 08:28:27 AM

Answered what?   :-\

The title of the thread is Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021? - Your mate has said he is waiting until at least 2022, so his answer is no, my answer is no and others said no, but you berate those and not your mate - the question is the same - why is that?

If I'm reading this correct,  (I've been known not too) me and Franko ain't mates and if you'd check our previous that would be obvious. But that doesn't mean I'll be against anyone over a topic that I actually agree with ( don't cut off your nose .... )

I didn't realise I'd put a date on when I'll take the vaccine, think you've made that bit up. It's very simple, there are thousands of people who'll be needing the vaccine before me, so be listed them to you in earlier post.

When it's my turn I and my family will be taking it. I'd rather go about living without having to worry about socially distancing wearing face masks and having an opened up society, than the one you propose of just living with it.

Get it done and all those other areas that you have highlighted will be sorted, though the reality the NHS is broken and was broken long before COVID-19...

Waiting lists were horrible before Covid abuse help lines and mental health awareness and measures to stem it have been non existent. But I suppose it's a good sound bite for you to use, I actually think you don't give a f**k about them and only concerned about yourself
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 06, 2020, 12:40:31 PM

The title of the thread is Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021? - Your mate has said he is waiting until at least 2022, so his answer is no, my answer is no and others said no, but you berate those and not your mate - the question is the same - why is that?

If I'm reading this correct,  (I've been known not too) me and Franko ain't mates and if you'd check our previous that would be obvious. But that doesn't mean I'll be against anyone over a topic that I actually agree with ( don't cut off your nose .... )

I didn't realise I'd put a date on when I'll take the vaccine, think you've made that bit up. It's very simple, there are thousands of people who'll be needing the vaccine before me, so be listed them to you in earlier post.

When it's my turn I and my family will be taking it. I'd rather go about living without having to worry about socially distancing wearing face masks and having an opened up society, than the one you propose of just living with it.

Get it done and all those other areas that you have highlighted will be sorted, though the reality the NHS is broken and was broken long before COVID-19...

Waiting lists were horrible before Covid abuse help lines and mental health awareness and measures to stem it have been non existent. But I suppose it's a good sound bite for you to use, I actually think you don't give a f**k about them and only concerned about yourself

Over to you Seaney.

See if you can find another straw to clutch at.

Angelo

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Seaney

You have proven time and again you are I am alright jack to hell with the rest.  So you are saying you would be front and centre if the first batch was offered to all, or are you still going to go as far to the back of the queue as you can, so that it can be changed and adjusted before it reaches you, sure if it's put in the general population it must be safe, what is it being changed and adjusted for?

Seaney

Quote from: JoG2 on November 06, 2020, 12:32:18 PM

Seany, much like Angelo in the Covid thread, you are making this thread unbloodyreadable.
The PHA will be rolling out the vaccine to select groups. Those not in the select groups won't have the option. That does not make them cow... Oh what's the point even replying  :-X

Don't read it.

Franko

Quote from: Seaney on November 06, 2020, 03:32:42 PM

You have proven time and again you are I am alright jack to hell with the rest.  So you are saying you would be front and centre if the first batch was offered to all, or are you still going to go as far to the back of the queue as you can, so that it can be changed and adjusted before it reaches you, sure if it's put in the general population it must be safe, what is it being changed and adjusted for?

Again, said without a hint of irony.

I honestly think he doesn't even realise.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 06, 2020, 03:32:42 PM

New member Seaney?  ;D  How many different names have you used over the years after being booted off for being a tool?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

Your underbelly of bile and hatred always shines through,its milhouses world and the rest can whistle. You don't care about anyone but your status on a board with about 20 active members, your mask repeatedly slips.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 06, 2020, 08:04:04 PM
Your underbelly of bile and hatred always shines through,its milhouses world and the rest can whistle. You don't care about anyone but your status on a board with about 20 active members, your mask repeatedly slips.

So who were you before seaney? Masks slips  ;D ;D

Milltown Row2

Seaney

Whereas the only thing you keep giving is abuse and personal insults when you inevitably get to the point of contradicting yourself again and again. That's the problem with telling lies when you tell as many as you do it's hard to remember them all.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 07, 2020, 10:42:13 AM
Whereas the only thing you keep giving is abuse and personal insults when you inevitably get to the point of contradicting yourself again and again. That's the problem with telling lies when you tell as many as you do it's hard to remember them all.

Never been kicked out or thrown my toys out of the pram like you..

You'll crack again and leave or get booted out