Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 27, 2021, 02:03:59 PM
Richie Donnelly hasn't really shown anything consistently to show he should be at this level.

I'd agree. He's lucky to start.

Donaghy, McKenna, McCurry
Canavan, Brennan, Bradley

6 forwards, all can score, let them at it. If it doesn't work well then we can go back to playing defenders in the forward line, but we have to try.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: trailer on May 28, 2021, 09:23:36 AM
Richie Donnelly hasn't really shown anything consistently to show he should be at this level.

6 forwards, all can score, let them at it. If it doesn't work well then we can go back to playing defenders in the forward line, but we have to try.

Monaghan ran through Donegal last weekend at will. Donegal are more attacking than Tyrone.

We both know you aren't getting what you want, unfortunately.

rodney trotter

I'd say that would be the smallest Full Forward line in County football if selected like that.

southtyronegael

Can't have 6 small forwards on at the same time. 4 at most. Meyler has to start on form and a bigger target man inside. Question is who?

Taylor

Put Meyler where McCurry is and move him to 14.

Wouldnt worry about the height - each of them men are capable of winning  their own ball

trailer

Quote from: Taylor on May 28, 2021, 12:09:37 PM

Put Meyler where McCurry is and move him to 14.

Wouldnt worry about the height - each of them men are capable of winning  their own ball

Lets find out that's all I am saying. We'll not win AI's playing Defenders

southtyronegael

I think finding the right balance in the team will be the key

Fuzzman

What did you think of Munroe Jnr getting a start last time out?
Thought Rafferty would be be a good choice this year.
When Johnny Munroe gets back to full speed where will he fit in?
Any good at MF?

MC

Quote from: Angelo on May 25, 2021, 06:51:30 PM
I think Gough has a real set against us

I wonder if most of them do - too much baggage with the media narrative of Tyrone and bad smells, etc.

Still can't understand how Deegan allowed Harte to get repeatedly fouled in front of him in last AI semi?

southtyronegael

Don't worry lads now that Mickey Harte is gone we will start rebuilding our county's good name and eventually referees won't be as hard on us.

GetOverTheBar

Moonshine

Quote from: PMG1 on May 28, 2021, 11:14:39 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on May 28, 2021, 10:49:40 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 28, 2021, 10:32:33 PM
Two opt outs last night.

Go on....
Played for the Rahilly's tonight

And still made no difference as dromore hammered then. Doesn't say much for the money they are forking out on management

Jim Bob

So McAliskey  and McClure have left the panel ?