Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: Snapchap on February 07, 2024, 11:24:47 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on February 07, 2024, 11:09:37 AMone of the reason of sdlp decline is there militant approach to the vaccine.

Is that a serious post? Dear god please tell me it's not.

I think Eire90 is Olly's WUP account. 
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Rossfan

That lad seems to wake up and throw a random post before the nurse comes round with his meds🙄.

Seems the only reason the SDLP seem to exist nowadays is so that non SF Nationalists have someone to vote for.
Such people are getting scarcer as memories of violence recede and SF move towards the Centre.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Taylor

Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 07, 2024, 11:27:11 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on February 07, 2024, 11:24:47 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on February 07, 2024, 11:09:37 AMone of the reason of sdlp decline is there militant approach to the vaccine.

Is that a serious post? Dear god please tell me it's not.

I think Eire90 is Olly's WUP account. 

;D  ;D  ;D

RedHand88

1) reasons
2) their
3) Which vaccine?

burdizzo

Milltown Row2

Could be down to the fact that they may get new refugees from the north when the Border poll comes  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eire90

what happened last night with sinn fein at the europa hotel apparantly sinn fein heavies were involved

Armagh18

Where do you pull the random shite out of on every single thread

trailer

O'Neill and McDonald on GMB and Sky this am. Very assured and confident. Two good showings. O'Neill especially came across well.

Would be interesting to know how the British public viewed their interviews.

Brendan

Quote from: Eire90 on February 08, 2024, 03:26:54 PMwhat happened last night with sinn fein at the europa hotel apparantly sinn fein heavies were involved

Do they still have the heavies? Theyre all able to collect pension by now surely

Rossfan

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 08, 2024, 03:52:20 PMWhere do you pull the random shite out of on every single thread
He's a bit like Fr Jack.... wakes from a stupor and posts something random before the nurse switches his phone off
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Eire90

sinn fein threw Palestinians out of a pro Palestine meeting after someone challenged the palestine authority called them a corrupt dictatorship that has not had elections since 2006