Longford v Kildare AI SFQ

Started by Donnellys Hollow, July 06, 2015, 09:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Teo Lurley on July 12, 2015, 05:29:48 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 12, 2015, 05:22:12 PM
Laois play hurling? Yer man Edam certainly talks a good game - imagine what they could do if they had monney, a population and some decent players.

The Lilies had money and population but are still waiting for a provincial title longer than the midlands minnows like Laois and Westmeath! :D

I'm sure I read somewhere why  Dublin win all those titles sure what chance have Kildare got.
#newbridgeornowhere

Teo Lurley

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on July 12, 2015, 05:35:55 PM
Kildare won a provincial title today.

:P

We don't care about minor victories anymore. Been there, done that. What is it? 2 senior provincials in 60 years? A disgrace for a county that size. And none of ye can use a hurley the way it was meant to be used. Ye may stop whipping horses and learn how to whip a sliothar instead.

LilySavage

We may. And ye may stop riding your cousins.

Teo Lurley

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 12, 2015, 05:47:21 PM
Quote from: Teo Lurley on July 12, 2015, 05:29:48 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 12, 2015, 05:22:12 PM
Laois play hurling? Yer man Edam certainly talks a good game - imagine what they could do if they had monney, a population and some decent players.

The Lilies had money and population but are still waiting for a provincial title longer than the midlands minnows like Laois and Westmeath! :D

I'm sure I read somewhere why  Dublin win all those titles sure what chance have Kildare got.

I've heard a thing or two about the advantage Dublin have also but the Lilies tried their best to match those advantages and we all had to bail them out like anglo. Toxic debt, toxic smell off the place and a toxic stadium that ye still wont do anything about.

Teo Lurley

mad tan

Longford played 2 important games[ Senior/Minor] over the week end and were well beaten in both. Where do we go from here? I'm sick of all the talk about a small pick. We need to win a big game. In both game's it seems we were very slow to start.     

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Ohtoohtobe

I like how we've given the latest lily-borgs interesting haircuts to make them appear more human.

Jinxy

Fooling no one.
You can't hide their cold, dead eyes.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

panc56

Resigned before he was dumped out. James Horan for the job

giveballaghback

James Horan is going to have a lot of jobs going on threads on this forum.

rodney trotter

A lot of Longfords best  u21 players from the last few years weren't involved with Longford Senior panel this year like Mark Hughes Robbie Smith , was that down to Sheedys management?

Shamrock Shore

QuoteResigned before he was dumped out. James Horan for the job

Nah. The next manager will be local. Clubs have been asked to nominate and the only criteria is that it has to be a Longfordian.

From the Bunker

Quote from: giveballaghback on July 22, 2015, 09:07:35 PM
James Horan is going to have a lot of jobs going on threads on this forum.

He has quite a few jobs already - Journalist in The Star, Journalist in The Western People, Analyst on Off the Ball on Newstalk, Analyst with Setanta Sports, Coach with St. Joseph's Secondary School Senior team Castlebar, Backroom with Ballintubber Senior team and Manager in Coca Cola Ireland.