Meatloaf in the Point

Started by Norf Tyrone, May 30, 2007, 04:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Two tickets for sale for the big man in the Point available for this Saturday night (Standing). Face value was 70E, anyone fancy it?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

neutral

Star Spangler

To be honest, I couldn't imagine worse torture than sitting through a Meatloaf concert.

neutral

joebloggs

neutral

Shamrock Shore

Had the misfortune to see the big hape of shite in The Point in the early 90s as I was roped in as a member of rent-a-crowd at the last minute.

Worst 60 minutes of my life ever.

Awful awful awful.

The Real Laoislad

I wouldn't mind going but it would mean i'd miss the Laois match,and I would do anything for those tickets but i won't do that ;)! Because i'll be like a Bat Out Of Hell on my way too Biffo land
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

I seen Meat Loaf a few years ago at the Odyssesy in Belfast. Fantastic show. A real show man, with great music.

I'd love to go to it Norf, but I've still got the same cold from three weeks ago :( Can't shake this frickin' thing!!!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

ExiledGael

Jesus Christ Ziggy get yourself to a doctor that must be some cold!
Keeping you from everything from Clones to the Odyssey

ziggysego

Quote from: ExiledGael on May 30, 2007, 08:38:21 PM
Jesus Christ Ziggy get yourself to a doctor that must be some cold!
Keeping you from everything from Clones to the Odyssey

I thought f**k and went to the dogs in Lifford with it on Saturday. Spent most of Sunday in best and had no energy on Monday. Screwed up my Bank Holiday.

Nearly deaf the last two days. Going to the ENT tomorrow to get that part sorted.
Testing Accessibility

stew

Meatloaf used to put on a hell of a show, I saw him in Belfast many moons ago (80's) and it was tremendous. There is no way he could be as bad as some have painted him here.

best concerts I was ever at.

Springstein in Slane.
Dire straits in France.
George Thoroghgood in Slane and Texas.
Bob Segar in Milwaukee.
The purple pain in Boston.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

mooncatiii

never mind the point he's in the odyssey tonight!  cant wait, hardly be scene caused, then to the bot mobile after yeep yeeep
shazam

Great Leap Forward

I got roped into seeing the tube about 4 years ago by a few ones at work. The biggest load of self-indulgent pish I ever listened to in my life.

He played about 9 songs in 2 1/2 hours.

It was fuckin torture.

T Fearon

Norf, let me sleep on it...I'll give you an answer in the morning! ;D

Stew, some good concerts there. Saw Springsteen and Thorogood at Slane myself and am returning there in August to see the Stones, though I saw the same show last year at Twickenham