Started by RedHand88, July 31, 2021, 05:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Tyrone by 1-3
Tyrone by 4+
Kerry by 1-3
Kerry by 4+

Armamike

And add a couple of under and over the bars to that list.
That's just, like your opinion man.

sam03/05

Why would this be 3:30 on a Saturday
Surely it should be an evening throw in for TV audience etc

JoG2

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on August 19, 2021, 04:40:58 PM
Quote from: sam03/05 on August 19, 2021, 04:34:53 PM
Why would this be 3:30 on a Saturday
Surely it should be an evening throw in for TV audience etc
I think you've had it put back long enough.

;D

Rossfan

At 3 30 to enable the Kerrys to get the train home and start preparing for the Final.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ONeill

Is Clonliffe College still open for parking?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

CK_Redhand

Quote from: joemamas on August 19, 2021, 03:05:58 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on August 19, 2021, 12:54:51 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on August 19, 2021, 10:15:05 AM
Quote from: StPatsAbu on August 19, 2021, 12:46:14 AM
Cahir O'Kane has suggested that regardless of player welfare concerns Tyrone should have fielded this weekend whether players were suffering from Covid or not. Jesus wept, pray such fcuktards get removed from active society

What a tube - trying to make a name for himself by being controversial.

StPatsAbu is a tube alright

correct and one of Ten aliases he is using including;

The Greatest
Honeyvalle
whodat
CKredhand
Kerryforsam
macker15

many more.

why regular good posters still take the bait and answer him confuses me.

Not sure why you're  including me in that list. I've been a member for years but rarely post. If I do it's nothing controversial or a wind up.

RedHand88

nrico2006

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 23, 2021, 08:25:10 AM
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/gaa/if-they-had-10-hamstring-injuries-they-would-have-had-to-play-it-tyrones-extension-doesnt-sit-well-with-everyone-234600

They hate us
They hate us
They hate us

And that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it.

Oh woahhh woaahh woaahhhh....

Just shows how dumb the like of Parkinson is with rubbish like that. Injuries and pandemic are the exact same sure, aye right.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 23, 2021, 09:26:02 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on August 23, 2021, 08:25:10 AM
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/gaa/if-they-had-10-hamstring-injuries-they-would-have-had-to-play-it-tyrones-extension-doesnt-sit-well-with-everyone-234600

They hate us
They hate us
They hate us

And that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it.

Oh woahhh woaahh woaahhhh....

Just shows how dumb the like of Parkinson is with rubbish like that. Injuries and pandemic are the exact same sure, aye right.

No no he's dead right

Actually I hear there's a player in ICU on oxygen after he caught a contagious hamstring injury
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Farrandeelin

An upset could be on the cards here. I reckon there won't be much in it either way and if it's tight entering the last few minutes we'll see how good Kerry are then.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 23, 2021, 11:32:39 AM
An upset could be on the cards here. I reckon there won't be much in it either way and if it's tight entering the last few minutes we'll see how good Kerry are then.

Do you think the Covid lads are at full pelt? already? I thought going by the reports there were ones hospitalised.. This would be a Lazarus like performance, or someone was telling porkies  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

yellowcard

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 23, 2021, 11:52:18 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 23, 2021, 11:32:39 AM

Do you think the Covid lads are at full pelt? already? I thought going by the reports there were ones hospitalised.. This would be a Lazarus like performance, or someone was telling porkies  ;D

If Tyrone put in a big performance there will be big questions around the actual severity of the Covid situation. Were they to actually win I think social media would explode, it be nearly worth it just to see the reaction.

thewobbler

If Tyrone don't put in a big performance, then what on earth was the point in postponing the match?

It has been moved to give them a chance. That's the only reason why. If people can't get their heads around this then they shouldn't be allowed to speak.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: thewobbler on August 23, 2021, 12:43:48 PM
If Tyrone don't put in a big performance, then what on earth was the point in postponing the match?

It has been moved to give them a chance. That's the only reason why. If people can't get their heads around this then they shouldn't be allowed to speak.

Well, it was postponed for a week, then that wasn't enough so another two weeks, that's 3 weeks and based on over 20 players having covid then I'd say that wasn't near enough time if believing what the Tyrone camp were saying.

Lets hope they don't put some lad on who's not full recovered, player welfare and all that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

yellowcard

Quote from: thewobbler on August 23, 2021, 12:43:48 PM

It was moved to give their ill players more recovery and preparation time.

In my book Tyrone had a minimal chance of winning this match before the Covid outbreak anyway and whilst there has been much talk about how it has affected Tyrone we don't know what impact the long break will have had on Kerry. I can only imagine the recriminations in kerry were they to lose this match after they offered Tyrone the additional week. The knives would be out.