U20 All Ireland football championship 2021

Started by Blowitupref, February 03, 2020, 04:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Ticketmaster site crashed just seconds after I got a good set of tickets.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Blowitupref

Quote from: Rossfan on August 10, 2021, 11:32:11 AM
Ticketmaster site crashed just seconds after I got a good set of tickets.

Which sections are they currently selling?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Rossfan

Got Hogans but they seem to just pop up on a take it or leave it basis.
Now keeps saying error come back later.
Bloody Biffos must have overloaded the thing....

Rossfan

Seems a combination of County Board, Clubrossie and stolensheep has seen everyone that needed a ticket sorted out.
It should be a great occasion and hopefully th'oul weather will do its part as well.
Biffs seem to be big favourites presumably because they're from Leinster and bet Dublin and Cork.
It's a 50/50 game in my opinion and as usual for underage the team that does more things right on the day will win.
Hopefully it's our ladeens.

larryin89

Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Rossfan

rosnarun

is the match Sunday a sell out . ticketmasterseems tohave sold out anyway
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Rossfan

All tickets may be sold alright but there might be folks "over ticketed" i.e 3 people may have had to buy a "4 or 5 pod"
Efforts were being made via Clubrossie and stolen sheep to get people matched with tickets so I think anyone that wants will be sorted out.
Each County was only getting 1,000 tickets originally till Ky/Tyrone was pulled. Kinda defeats the purpose if a Final if people can't go to see their ream in it.
Anyway UP ROS💛💛💛💛💛💙💙

PS Syferus isn't going and claims there's not much interest in the game :-[

rosnarun

Quote from: Rossfan on August 13, 2021, 03:44:25 PM
All tickets may be sold alright but there might be folks "over ticketed" i.e 3 people may have had to buy a "4 or 5 pod"
Efforts were being made via Clubrossie and stolen sheep to get people matched with tickets so I think anyone that wants will be sorted out.
Each County was only getting 1,000 tickets originally till Ky/Tyrone was pulled. Kinda defeats the purpose if a Final if people can't go to see their ream in it.
Anyway UP ROS💛💛💛💛💛💙💙

PS Syferus isn't going and claims there's not much interest in the game :-[
Hardly much point in going so,
Im exile here in Biffo land and cant get a ticket. if its not sold out. there some feck up on distribution
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Cunny Funt

Promises to be a intriguing All Ireland final on Sunday.  Good for the game to see counties in the final with populations of roughly 78k in Offaly and 65k in Roscommon and its not often two neighbours fare off in All-Ireland finals either.

The last time a county won the U21 or U20 All-Ireland with a population of less than 100k was Westmeath back in 1999.

Rossfan

Great to see 2 of the little lads reaching the top of the hill.
Ros Co Board has only 62k under their jurisdiction  :'(

hoynevalley

I be shouting for Offaly. Be great see them do it
. Couldn't begrudge the rossies either

fearsiuil

Quote from: Rossfan on August 13, 2021, 05:36:48 PM
Great to see 2 of the little lads reaching the top of the hill.
Ros Co Board has only 62k under their jurisdiction  :'(
That include Ballymoe, Creggs, Ballinasloe etc?

Rossfan

Ballinasloe all in Galway, Glinsk is Galway Club in St Croans parish, Creggs includes 300? maybe Galway people.
Anyway UP ROSS💛💛💛💛💛💙💙.
Hard to predict with once off underage teams and no prelim competition. I see Offaly are favourites everywhere.
Once our lads leave it all on the field we can ask for no more whatever the outcome.
Hopefully they'll enjoy the biggest game of their lives to date. They've given us a few great weeks and lifted the gloom of the Senior displays.

rodney trotter

Great start to the game. Offaly look great going forward loose in defence..Roscommon should have a goal but offaly keeper made a good save