Non GAA Discussion > General discussion

New Car Advice

<< < (54/66) > >>

Rois:
About to pull the trigger on buying a used Audi Q5 (handier boot for the new double-pram).  Any pitfalls to be aware of from you learned folk?  Hoping this will be my last non-hybrid/electric vehicle, to last me at least 5 years.

Milltown Row2:

--- Quote from: Rois on January 21, 2022, 09:43:59 AM ---About to pull the trigger on buying a used Audi Q5 (handier boot for the new double-pram).  Any pitfalls to be aware of from you learned folk?  Hoping this will be my last non-hybrid/electric vehicle, to last me at least 5 years.

--- End quote ---

Other than the cost of fuel they are a beaut! The in laws had the smaller version no complaints, they have always went with Audi though..

Health to drive!

lurganblue:

--- Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 24, 2021, 08:42:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 24, 2021, 08:10:14 PM ---Yes the RAV4 is only in petrol or hybrid. Theyíre a bit pricey when compared with the other 2 thatís the only thing

--- End quote ---

Going for the Ford Puma, itís a hybrid be interested in if it saves me on fuel much, hopefully picking up mid November, apparently Ford are slow with distribution, ordered in July so if youíre ordering new beware

--- End quote ---

Did you find much of saving on fuel with the hybrid in the end?  Just curious.

JimStynes:
I bought a car in March and itís worth a few thousand more now than it was then. The market is ridiculous at the minute.

screenexile:

--- Quote from: JimStynes on January 21, 2022, 11:04:27 AM ---I bought a car in March and itís worth a few thousand more now than it was then. The market is ridiculous at the minute.

--- End quote ---

Bought a car in July and finding the same car with same miles £3k dearer on the sites... lucky to get it when I did!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version