Non GAA Discussion > General discussion

New Car Advice

(1/53) > >>

Dinny Breen:
I am a luddite when it comes to cars, it's always just about getting from A to B but thinking about buying a new car so looking for advice..

Thinking SUV or Station Wagon. I coach football and rugby so on the go all year with balls, cones bibs etc. Also have 2 young kids and a dog, so even weekends away require lots of bags.

So really looking for a good sized car/SUV, nice spec but crucially good value to run and maintain.

So if anyone has any suggestions or can point me towards a website it will be much appreciated.

Also is PCP finance a viable option?

Hereiam:
Stay away from PCP.
Why take out this sort of finance deal on a product that will deprecate so fast.

Dinny Breen:

--- Quote from: Hereiam on March 06, 2018, 12:00:08 PM ---Stay away from PCP.
Why take out this sort of finance deal on a product that will deprecate so fast.

--- End quote ---

Does that not apply to any finance deal with regards to new cars, it's a product that depreciates as soon as it leaves the forecourt. You could send 20K cash and in a month it's worth 19500.

laoislad:
I've a Ford Kuga and love it. Good big boot and not bad on fuel. Mine is a 2.0 litre but I see they are doing  a 1.5 now also which should be better on fuel.
Great spec on them aswell.
If I was changing car in the morning though I'd probably go for the new Skoda Kodiaq.

Dinny Breen:
Kuga was on my radar, yea don't need a big engine so 1.5 would be good. Will check out the Skoda Kodiaq. Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version