Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

dublin7

Quote from: Seaney on November 17, 2020, 09:04:35 PM
So you are going to take a vaccine in which no one knows if it prevents covid spreading, no one knows how long it will give you immunity, and the 90percent  was quoted on Andrew Marr as about 30 percent in older people.

Did you look all that up yourself or did your "chemical engineer friend" tell you that?

Seaney

Pathetic for a debate, least you have twigged I am not said Chemical engineer. Funny was speaking to him tonight, did you see the about 30 percent in last post for older folk, the science behind the 43000, half placebos half vaccine and the percentage determined by who got it and who didn't and the methodology behind that was what he questioned, but I don't see him often so have other things to chat about.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 17, 2020, 09:00:49 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 17, 2020, 07:18:50 PM
Can we close the thread please?

Some are not going to take and most are. Some want to continue wearing masks and sanitise all day and most want back their lives with loved ones, family Christmas and holidays, some don't have family they like so it suits them

You aren't going get it, you are going let everyone else and not bother, least some of us are honest.

You're honest? Who told you that? The chemistry teachers assistant who's been advising you on vaccines?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

Oh dear, you truly are pathetic, so what year if ever are you getting the magic vaccine?

Seaney

Poor Milhouse, he wants to pretend he is a man of humanity but he doesn't want to commit to a vaccine in case it may adversely impact him, so happy for all the vulnerable and elderly get it and let them take the hit, bless Mother Teresa of the board.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 17, 2020, 10:23:40 PM
Poor Milhouse, he wants to pretend he is a man of humanity but he doesn't want to commit to a vaccine in case it may adversely impact him, so happy for all the vulnerable and elderly get it and let them take the hit, bless Mother Teresa of the board.

No you're right how stupid of me, the fit and healthy should get it first!

The gift that keeps giving, I'm not sure whether you're better at being Seaney syferus Or Angelo
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

So so pathetic, did you watch your saviour on the Andrew Marr show? All ifs and maybe and I don't knows!

Seaney

30 percent in the elderly so open up care homes let them die, save 780 a week per inmate.

Seaney

Milhouse the Trump of the board, lies lies and more lies.

Seaney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 17, 2020, 10:32:04 PM

The gift that keeps giving, I'm not sure whether you're better at being Seaney syferus Or Angelo

As long as you are at the back of the queue what do you care.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 17, 2020, 10:57:58 PM

As long as you ain't at the queue we'll be grand

Seaney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 17, 2020, 11:01:01 PM
Quote from: Seaney on November 17, 2020, 10:57:58 PM

As long as you ain't at the queue we'll be grand

This is man who pretends to care about humanity but time and time again shows himself to be a selfish,callous individual, so what year if ever do you intend rolling your sleeve up?

Seaney

It is a vaccine so you give it to folk who haven't got covid, Prof Ugur Sahin, BioNTech co-founder says he thinks it's about 30% effective in the elderly population, so if you believe in it so much why don't you get it first, it is after all 90% effective for everyone else, well if you exclude elderly and probably other variables but there or there abouts 90%!

Seaney

The latest one is 95%, wonder if the Russian one can top that, I am predicting a domestos 99.99% one here!

dublin7

I will imagine he'll at least wait until a vaccine has been approved for use by the medical experts and regulators. Then the most at risk (elderly, hospital doctors,nurses) will be the first to access it and hopefully some stage early into  2021 it will be available to the general public avail of.

Even your alleged chemical engineer pal who's knowledge in this area is pretty much nil shouldn't have a problem with that logic