Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2021, 04:04:09 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2021, 03:17:20 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 12, 2021, 03:13:03 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2021, 03:07:16 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 12, 2021, 02:55:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2021, 02:52:27 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 12, 2021, 02:40:25 PM
Quote from: Taylor on January 12, 2021, 02:32:25 PM
I dont give a f**k - if Angelo and the lads refuse to take the vaccine and catch the virus then the medical professionals who authorised the vaccine should be refusing those type of people entry to hospital.

I mean - what else can we do?

People of my demograph don't really require hospitalisation.

You going to refuse hospital treatment to a speeding motorist, or a lad in fist fight, a chap who broke H&S regulations on a site accident, someone who attempted suicide?

It's the type of thing a member of the Nazi party would come out with.

I've missed that Covid part during the Nazi history class...

The end game is stopping people going to hospital with this virus.

Tell me Angelo do you think it's fake news the numbers in hospitals at the minute?

Do you think we shouldn't treat them because they're nearly dead? Would it be better to use that bed for someone in their twenties?

Put a metric on it as we are happy for people to go to hospital and lose their life from road traffic accidents, worklpace accidents, sporting accidents, drunken brawls, seasonal flu etc.

Tell me why 2,101 deaths in Jan 2018 was acceptable yet Covid deaths (which have yet to hit that monthly level) aren't.

Do you have any worries on the way Covid deaths are reported?

I've asked you a question please answer it...

I've no issues with Covid deaths being recorded, they'll be attributed towards a death and not the sole cause of death, unless you can get me an actual death certificate with that information.

No death in any year is acceptable, especially to those who have lost people through flu's cancers and any other deaths that year, I believe death has never 'been acceptable' only a point scoring idiot would use such a thing.

The metric for going to hospital is simple (even for you) if you're ill and unable to look after yourself or self medicate then hospital is the only place for you. They are stretched at the minute cause we've people not listening to medical advise.

Those beds are filling up because people are ill! Or do you think they are just making it up?

More completely false information there. From the NISRA website where they publish figures on Covid deaths.

1 Covid-19 deaths include any death where Coronavirus or Covid-19 (suspected or confirmed) was mentioned anywhere on the death certificate.

We don't have information which clarifies why people are being admitted to hospital. It seems apparent that the virus seems to be spreading in the hospital setting however and that many people admitted that are down as Covid admissions were not admitted for Covid at all.

I asked you to put up a link or show me a death cert..

You've also, on a few occasions now avoided my question.

Have a bit of common courtesy and answer mine, Just cause you think my answer doesn't suit you, I answered it truthfully all the same

Above in bold is a question you have avoided... Please answer it.. That's the third or fourth time now

That's the decisions medical practitioners will have to make.

But I think if it's a choice that had to be made in the matter you'd try and save the person in their 20s as they have their whole life to live would you not agree?

Would you rather lose your 20 year old son/daughter or your 80 year old parent/grandparent? You're the one insisting on me answering that question so how about you give it a go yourself.

You haven't answered my question, f**k you're hard work, ok I'll ask again, do you think the numbers in the hospital are made up? do you think those that are in hospital need medical attention or not..

To answer your hypothetical question I think anyone in hospital should receive medical assistance if they require it whether they are 90 or 10, there is no rather about it, I'm not in the position to make that choice, god help the ones who do. And I'd pay for help privately for both, if that answers your question

So looking at your question can I assume that you'd rather the old die, 70+ and get them off the beds (very tory and Hitler like, kill the weak) 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thebigfella

Quote from: BennyCake on January 12, 2021, 04:21:06 PM
Quote from: Taylor on January 12, 2021, 04:08:32 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on January 12, 2021, 04:05:39 PM
I dont give a f**k - if Angelo and the lads refuse to take the vaccine and catch the virus then the medical professionals who authorised the vaccine should be refusing those type of people entry to hospital.

What about the oath doctors take? Are they going wheel them in on a trolley, then wheel them out again when they find out they haven't had the vaccine? And leave them  outside gasping for breath?

They might not have been able to take the vaccine due to other medical issues.

Have security guards at the door.

No vaccine passport - no admission. Same as the bouncers in clubs years ago.

Means doctors dont have to worry about that end of things and their oath isnt impinged/compromised.

What medical issues stop people taking the vaccine?

That's where it's all heading!

PS. You can't get vaccine if pregnant, have certain allergies or recovering from the virus. Probably more.

Pretty much the same as a vast majority of medicines/vaccines, especially the allergies.

trailer

Quote from: thebigfella on January 12, 2021, 05:10:18 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 12, 2021, 02:53:22 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on January 12, 2021, 02:51:42 PM

Errr yes we can because it's been independently reviewed.

They should call you TheNaiveFella.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5922349/Scientists-approve-FDA-drugs-receiving-thousands-dollars-kick-backs-AFTER.html

This sh1te again  :D

I had to add him to the ignore list. f**k I dunno were he gets the energy from. The man is not near wise...

BennyCake

Quote from: Taylor on January 12, 2021, 04:44:58 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on January 12, 2021, 04:21:06 PM
Quote from: Taylor on January 12, 2021, 04:08:32 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on January 12, 2021, 04:05:39 PM

What about the oath doctors take? Are they going wheel them in on a trolley, then wheel them out again when they find out they haven't had the vaccine? And leave them  outside gasping for breath?

They might not have been able to take the vaccine due to other medical issues.

Have security guards at the door.

No vaccine passport - no admission. Same as the bouncers in clubs years ago.

Means doctors dont have to worry about that end of things and their oath isnt impinged/compromised.

What medical issues stop people taking the vaccine?

That's where it's all heading!

PS. You can't get vaccine if pregnant, have certain allergies or recovering from the virus. Probably more.

Fair point - if you cannot get the vaccine because of pregnancy etc then we will let them into the hospitals.

Def not letting the ones in that refuse the vaccine.

Simple.

Pregnant women or those with allergies can still spread the virus, so why not lock them out too? Sure women can give birth in the car park!

And if the vaccine is proven not to work effectively? Then what? Do we still refuse medical treatment to the non-vaccinated?

lenny

The lockdown seems to be working again, the seven day average is well down. Once again shows that lockdowns do work and they're the only answer until the vaccine gets out to enough people.

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2021, 04:51:07 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 12, 2021, 04:12:18 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2021, 04:04:09 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2021, 03:17:20 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 12, 2021, 03:13:03 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2021, 03:07:16 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 12, 2021, 02:55:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2021, 02:52:27 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 12, 2021, 02:40:25 PM

People of my demograph don't really require hospitalisation.

You going to refuse hospital treatment to a speeding motorist, or a lad in fist fight, a chap who broke H&S regulations on a site accident, someone who attempted suicide?

It's the type of thing a member of the Nazi party would come out with.

I've missed that Covid part during the Nazi history class...

The end game is stopping people going to hospital with this virus.

Tell me Angelo do you think it's fake news the numbers in hospitals at the minute?

Do you think we shouldn't treat them because they're nearly dead? Would it be better to use that bed for someone in their twenties?

Put a metric on it as we are happy for people to go to hospital and lose their life from road traffic accidents, worklpace accidents, sporting accidents, drunken brawls, seasonal flu etc.

Tell me why 2,101 deaths in Jan 2018 was acceptable yet Covid deaths (which have yet to hit that monthly level) aren't.

Do you have any worries on the way Covid deaths are reported?

I've asked you a question please answer it...

I've no issues with Covid deaths being recorded, they'll be attributed towards a death and not the sole cause of death, unless you can get me an actual death certificate with that information.

No death in any year is acceptable, especially to those who have lost people through flu's cancers and any other deaths that year, I believe death has never 'been acceptable' only a point scoring idiot would use such a thing.

The metric for going to hospital is simple (even for you) if you're ill and unable to look after yourself or self medicate then hospital is the only place for you. They are stretched at the minute cause we've people not listening to medical advise.

Those beds are filling up because people are ill! Or do you think they are just making it up?

More completely false information there. From the NISRA website where they publish figures on Covid deaths.

1 Covid-19 deaths include any death where Coronavirus or Covid-19 (suspected or confirmed) was mentioned anywhere on the death certificate.

We don't have information which clarifies why people are being admitted to hospital. It seems apparent that the virus seems to be spreading in the hospital setting however and that many people admitted that are down as Covid admissions were not admitted for Covid at all.

I asked you to put up a link or show me a death cert..

You've also, on a few occasions now avoided my question.

Have a bit of common courtesy and answer mine, Just cause you think my answer doesn't suit you, I answered it truthfully all the same

Above in bold is a question you have avoided... Please answer it.. That's the third or fourth time now

That's the decisions medical practitioners will have to make.

But I think if it's a choice that had to be made in the matter you'd try and save the person in their 20s as they have their whole life to live would you not agree?

Would you rather lose your 20 year old son/daughter or your 80 year old parent/grandparent? You're the one insisting on me answering that question so how about you give it a go yourself.

You haven't answered my question, f**k you're hard work, ok I'll ask again, do you think the numbers in the hospital are made up? do you think those that are in hospital need medical attention or not..

To answer your hypothetical question I think anyone in hospital should receive medical assistance if they require it whether they are 90 or 10, there is no rather about it, I'm not in the position to make that choice, god help the ones who do. And I'd pay for help privately for both, if that answers your question

So looking at your question can I assume that you'd rather the old die, 70+ and get them off the beds (very tory and Hitler like, kill the weak)

Did answer the question. We do not have clarity on those figures. We do know hospitals are a major part of the transmission and people who were admitted for other reasons than Covid are again included in the Covid numbers. This is me answering your question now for the third time.

I'd rather nobody dies but you put a question my way and I think a life not lived is more important to save than a love lived. Presumably you'd rather the 20 year old die given you disagree with me?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5922349/Scientists-approve-FDA-drugs-receiving-thousands-dollars-kick-backs-AFTER.html

Shite?

You saying that those findings weren't true. For the record you are denying big pharma have engaged in a culture of kickbacks and inducements to medical professionals and regulatory bodies to approve/promote their drugs when they know there are issues there? Are you denying that?

Yes or no?

tbrick18

Quote from: Angelo on January 12, 2021, 05:54:32 PM

Shite?

You saying that those findings weren't true. For the record you are denying big pharma have engaged in a culture of kickbacks and inducements to medical professionals and regulatory bodies to approve/promote their drugs when they know there are issues there? Are you denying that?

Yes or no?

The Daily Mail!
Suddenly all your posts make sense Angelo.
;D ;D ;D

Milltown Row2

Tell me Angelo, do you think it's fake news,  the numbers in hospitals at the minute I mean?

It's a yes or no question, nothing else

In your own time. As you haven't answered It, just added some waffle

I've already answered yours, all Lives count. Anyone in my family that needs medical right away and Nhs can't provide that service, I'll pay for it.

So someone at 70+ is as important as a 20 year old in my view.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: tbrick18 on January 12, 2021, 05:59:20 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 12, 2021, 05:54:32 PM

Shite?

Yes or no?

The Daily Mail!
Suddenly all your posts make sense Angelo.
;D ;D ;D

Are you going to argue about what's in the article or do you support big pharma bribing regulatory approvers?

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2021, 06:00:16 PM
Tell me Angelo, do you think it's fake news,  the numbers in hospitals at the minute I mean?

I've already answered yours, all Lives count. Anyone in my family that needs medical right away and Nhs can't provide that service, I'll pay for it.

I think the numbers need clarity and context. I think they are deliberately misleading and should be clarified by:

A) How many people were admitted to hospital for Covid related reasons
B) How many cases were admitted to hospital for non-Covid related reasons and contracted Covid in the hospital settings?

Do you not want them to be clarified?

Cunny Funt

Bad news for the ROI with 46 deaths reported this evening.  2 of the deaths from December  the other 44 in January. Most daily deaths reported since the end of April.

In some better news 3,086 cases, the lowest daily number since January 1st. Hopefully the daily figures continues to fall for the rest of the week.

imtommygunn

22 up here too which is a lot. Daily cases maybe stabilising a bit but hospital numbers growing more than anyone would like. At current rate more than a thousand will be in hospital next week. Hopefully it slows before we hit that.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on January 12, 2021, 06:09:12 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2021, 06:00:16 PM

I think the numbers need clarity and context. I think they are deliberately misleading and should be clarified by:

A) How many people were admitted to hospital for Covid related reasons
B) How many cases were admitted to hospital for non-Covid related reasons and contracted Covid in the hospital settings?

Do you not want them to be clarified?

Oh you think they are being brought in as flu victims?