China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Rossfan

Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Austria all trying to save Varadkar? ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Rossfan on March 14, 2021, 01:35:15 PM
Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Austria all trying to save Varadkar? ::)

Lmfao

trailer

South have made a mistake suspending use of the Astra Zenica vaccine imo. Their vaccination programme has been woeful and this won't help.
Furthermore the fact that they didn't go an order vaccine from lots of different companies was a huge oversight. Not a good week for the government in the 26.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trailer on March 14, 2021, 05:38:00 PM
South have made a mistake suspending use of the Astra Zenica vaccine imo. Their vaccination programme has been woeful and this won't help.
Furthermore the fact that they didn't go an order vaccine from lots of different companies was a huge oversight. Not a good week for the government in the 26.

Can they send up ones they ain't using to the north of the country?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Is it not the EU who procure it?  I still think something fishy went on with UK and AZ, the fact that they have so many plants there just makes me suspicious that they aren't playing fair with EU or that Boris and the boys somehow turned the screw. I could be away off the mark

South Laois man

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 14, 2021, 05:46:36 PM

Is it not the EU who procure it?  I still think something fishy went on with UK and AZ, the fact that they have so many plants there just makes me suspicious that they aren't playing fair with EU or that Boris and the boys somehow turned the screw. I could be away off the mark
surely it's in the UKs best interest that the EU economy recovers as quick as possible. We can't do that without vaccines.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: South Laois man on March 14, 2021, 05:52:29 PM

surely it's in the UKs best interest that the EU economy recovers as quick as possible. We can't do that without vaccines.

Sure are they just selling to the states and Australia now?

Cunny Funt

ROI weekly update. Lowest decrease in cases for a number of weeks but we had over 5000 extra tests this week compared to last.

Cases 3544 (126 fewer than last week)
Reported Deaths 113 (8 more, 70% of those reported deaths happened in January, February)

In hospital 349 (74 fewer than a week ago)
In ICU 86 (17 fewer than last Sunday)

Rossfan

only 3 Companies approved by EMA up to last Wed/ Thursday when  the Johnson one got approval.

Astra crowd promised the Sun, moon and stars (to get research funds up front?) and then didn't deliver half of it.
I wonder how much the Brits are paying them seeing as they are getting what they were promised.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Rossfan on March 14, 2021, 06:40:21 PM
only 3 Companies approved by EMA up to last Wed/ Thursday when  the Johnson one got approval.

Astra crowd promised the Sun, moon and stars (to get research funds up front?) and then didn't deliver half of it.
I wonder how much the Brits are paying them seeing as they are getting what they were promised.

They probably getting under the table corporation tax deal to stay in Macclesfield etc. I was at that plant once, enormous operation

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dubh driocht on March 14, 2021, 10:28:00 AM
With the decision by the Irish National Immunisation Advisory Committee to suspend use of the Astra Zenica vaccine will any Nordies reconsider getting the jab in the next few weeks?
Have had the Pfizer but would take what is given to me. Don't think the South can afford a slowdown at the rate they are going.

screenexile

Europe slipping into a 3rd wave at the minute with the variants and lack of vaccine France Italy and Germany imposing stronger restrictions again this week!!

screenexile

It is yeah and I think UK offered more to Pfizer and AZ than the EU would, which I'm sure is affecting availability.

Big Pharma aren't known for levelling the playing field or doing anything that isn't in their interest but paying extra to make sure you get first dibs makes sense when large parts of your economy are shut down!!

Milltown Row2

You'd think a continent like Europe would have better pull than the UK!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea