Author Topic: China Coronavirus  (Read 792997 times)

armaghniac

• View Profile
Re: China Coronavirus
« Reply #14085 on: March 12, 2021, 10:41:38 PM »
Some populations have more Clots than others.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #14086 on: March 12, 2021, 11:13:03 PM »
What would the normal incidence of these clots be in a similar population who had not received the vaccine?
the amount of clots as a percentage is lower in all the people vaccinated with the astra Zenica vaccine than it is in the general population.
wasnít blood clotting killing a lot of people who got the virus?!

Smurfy123

• View Profile
« Reply #14087 on: March 13, 2021, 07:32:34 AM »
So it seems Wales and Scotland have raced ahead of us with the reopening and England with a clear plan and also all school kids back in
Wales now allowed all outdoor sports to resume from today and hairdressers open from Monday
Scotland outdoor sports never stopped
England to start the bug reopening in 2 weeks time

Big indications from Foster that Tuesday will see us move to level 2 in most of the 9 sectors
Considering we have a further 3 levels after that and the numbers we have level 2 was the least we expected on Tuesday

Cases have plateaued at around the 170 seven day average which really is as good as itís going to get
If we can keep things below 3/400 cases in the next few months we are doing well

As per what the vaccine said the number of people entering hospital on the back of covid have plummeted and with the role out moving fast that should only improve. Over 650000 first doses given out and a further 200000 expected by the end of March. We could see 60% of the adult population jabbed in 2 weeks. Amazing achievement by the NHS

NUMBERS

Hospital 180
ICU 25
Cases per week 2/300
Vaccines 650000 first

2 options on Tuesday

Lift nothing and really blow the hopes and motivation of the public
Lift some restrictions to give everyone a lift

We are in a much better place than pre Christmas opening

Christmas
20000 vaccinated
600 cases per day
All open with the exception of pubs
Streets packed
Better weather
Hospitals generally under pressure November-March
Household mixing

Anyone who says looked what happened when we opened Christmas donít

It will be hard for Celebrity McBride to let go

Dubh driocht

• View Profile
« Reply #14088 on: March 14, 2021, 10:28:00 AM »
With the decision by the Irish National Immunisation Advisory Committee to suspend use of the Astra Zenica vaccine will any Nordies reconsider getting the jab in the next few weeks?

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14089 on: March 14, 2021, 11:13:04 AM »
With the decision by the Irish National Immunisation Advisory Committee to suspend use of the Astra Zenica vaccine will any Nordies reconsider getting the jab in the next few weeks?

Iíve taken the Phizer one, due the second jab soon, mum and in laws have had the Oxford , they havenít expressed any issues and seem to be looking forward for their second jab.

Is the south looking at getting a different vaccine now?
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

JoG2

• View Profile
« Reply #14090 on: March 14, 2021, 11:21:13 AM »

Iíve taken the Phizer one, due the second jab soon, mum and in laws have had the Oxford , they havenít expressed any issues and seem to be looking forward for their second jab.

Is the south looking at getting a different vaccine now?

I suppose with the numbers being administered the world over, they'll always be links to certain major and minor ailments. Every country has the right to be cautious when it sees fit.
Don't think I've ever heard a North man use the term 'Nordie'before (Dubh).. Such a weedy wee word

Dubh driocht

• View Profile
« Reply #14091 on: March 14, 2021, 12:34:42 PM »
Aye, agree nordie is  a weedy word alright.  Couldn't think of a handier one to make the point that this dilemma only applies to the wee six.
For what it's worth I plan to go ahead with Astra Zenica

bennydorano

• View Profile
« Reply #14092 on: March 14, 2021, 12:58:45 PM »
Probably a Government diversion tactic after revelations about Leo https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/leo-varadkar-leak-investigation-turned-20143725

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #14093 on: March 14, 2021, 01:35:15 PM »
Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Austria all trying to save Varadkar? ::)
Remember we're a noble race from a land where Kings once trod.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #14094 on: March 14, 2021, 03:26:26 PM »
Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Austria all trying to save Varadkar? ::)

Lmfao

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #14095 on: March 14, 2021, 05:38:00 PM »
South have made a mistake suspending use of the Astra Zenica vaccine imo. Their vaccination programme has been woeful and this won't help.
Furthermore the fact that they didn't go an order vaccine from lots of different companies was a huge oversight. Not a good week for the government in the 26.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14096 on: March 14, 2021, 05:43:58 PM »
South have made a mistake suspending use of the Astra Zenica vaccine imo. Their vaccination programme has been woeful and this won't help.
Furthermore the fact that they didn't go an order vaccine from lots of different companies was a huge oversight. Not a good week for the government in the 26.

Can they send up ones they ainít using to the north of the country?
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #14097 on: March 14, 2021, 05:46:36 PM »

Is it not the EU who procure it?  I still think something fishy went on with UK and AZ, the fact that they have so many plants there just makes me suspicious that they aren't playing fair with EU or that Boris and the boys somehow turned the screw. I could be away off the mark

South Laois man

• View Profile
« Reply #14098 on: March 14, 2021, 05:52:29 PM »

Is it not the EU who procure it?  I still think something fishy went on with UK and AZ, the fact that they have so many plants there just makes me suspicious that they aren't playing fair with EU or that Boris and the boys somehow turned the screw. I could be away off the mark
surely it's in the UKs best interest that the EU economy recovers as quick as possible. We can't do that without vaccines.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #14099 on: March 14, 2021, 05:54:04 PM »

surely it's in the UKs best interest that the EU economy recovers as quick as possible. We can't do that without vaccines.

Sure are they just selling to the states and Australia now?