Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

JoG2

Superb performance by all accounts down in Longford. Fair play to management and players. Big game next Sat.

the goal was on

It's common knowledge Derry blatantly trained through the restrictions . Been training 6 months now if reliable sources are true , so how could they not have an advantage over others

JoG2

Quote from: the goal was on on May 15, 2021, 10:04:33 PM
It's common knowledge Derry blatantly trained through the restrictions . Been training 6 months now if reliable sources are true , so how could they not have an advantage over others

Who exactly have Derry an advantage over? Name me 1 County and I'll tell you from a reliable source they've been training for 7 months

tbrick18

Derry looked very well organised today and fitness was at a good level.
The intensity is what was most pleasing for me.
Glass was very good though did fade a bit.
We still don't like like we are able to score goals.
Longford were not great to be fair but Derry definitely seem to have pushed on from last year, but early days .
Fermanagh will be a step up from Longford.

JGDoire

Brilliant today.  Boys look very fit and stronger.  Few mistakes but not complaining.  Bones of a very good team and structure.  Link play good.  Hope? :-)

Mikhailov

Quote from: JoG2 on May 15, 2021, 10:10:03 PM

Who exactly have Derry an advantage over? Name me 1 County and I'll tell you from a reliable source they've been training for 7 months

Tyrone and name your source
Down and name your source

JoG2

Quote from: Mikhailov on May 15, 2021, 10:37:29 PM

They're 'reliable' sources. That's how the Internet works. Down though....  ;D

Mikhailov

Quote from: JoG2 on May 15, 2021, 10:57:42 PM

Your full of BS. Name your source for Tyrone.
Down haven't trained as a group from Jan - April. Again, name your source

Don't come with this 'reliable' BS - name them!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Don't even care that much but Rory Gallagher is a dodgy hoor,

JoG2

Quote from: Mikhailov on May 15, 2021, 11:02:12 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 15, 2021, 10:57:42 PM

Your full of BS. Name your source for Tyrone.
Down haven't trained as a group from Jan - April. Again, name your source

Don't come with this 'reliable' BS - name them!

Sat night, no need to be getting the boxers in a twist and read back to the post I initially replied too. I was playing yer man's game

BackInTheGame

If you think Derry have been training whilst Tyrone have not, I have a marshmallow dildo I can sell you

the goal was on

Current members of Derry back room team have been talking for months! Full contact training sessions  had to be advantage !!! Only if its true though !!

Rawhide

Some amount of insulting hear to assume senior CB members would have turned a blind eye to Derry training as a group. I watched the Derry game on Saturday and they weren't any fitter or unfitter or better organised than Tyrone/Donegal/Armagh etc. Gossip.

Derry were good on Saturday, well organised, defensively strong, 15 behind the ball as is Gallaghers way. Controlled the game. Glass, Loughlin and Mc Kindless good. Great to see Mc Kindless back, a class player and needed. Would like to see some long ball delivered as we have excellent inside men who can rotate, but that is maybe for later in the season. Fingers crossed as its the next phase in development. Great start.
cccc is a true supporter lol

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Rawhide on May 17, 2021, 11:35:54 AM
Some amount of insulting hear to assume senior CB members would have turned a blind eye to Derry training as a group. I watched the Derry game on Saturday and they weren't any fitter or unfitter or better organised than Tyrone/Donegal/Armagh etc. Gossip.

Derry were good on Saturday, well organised, defensively strong, 15 behind the ball as is Gallaghers way. Controlled the game. Glass, Loughlin and Mc Kindless good. Great to see Mc Kindless back, a class player and needed. Would like to see some long ball delivered as we have excellent inside men who can rotate, but that is maybe for later in the season. Fingers crossed as its the next phase in development. Great start.

u20s have been training so we must assume the seniors have too

bannside

Who are this supremely fit and organised Derry team going to pummel next? That has to be the question!