The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

I concur EC. Hes tetchy these days but Des was rattled an a bit unprofessional too. There were no winners out of that one.

Same with VAR. doesnt matter a shite what teams playin but marginal decisions like the one for salahs goal are ruinin the game. Ive sat watchin a fair few non pool games as past while thinkin that shites ruinin the game

Armamike

Never saw the second half but at it sounded like Brighton weren't creating that much in the second half and Liverpool should have seen the match out.  Never nice to concede so late.  Sick of VAR at this point. Have Liverpool got one decision out of it this season? I can't remember many.  There is now a forensic level of analysis undertaken to find a reason NOT to give a goal. 

Like all the best managers, Klopp isn't a good loser and his interviews have always been tetchy when they drop points. We haven't seen that side of him much the past couple of years because Liverpool haven't lost or drawn many! The BT sport reporter Des isn't the worst of them and probably didn't deserve to be on the end of it. Geoff Shreeves is a different story ;)
That's just, like your opinion man.

quit yo jibbajabba

I think that was Des' first go at trying to be like Shreeves, be interesting to see if this continues

supersub

Rumour Alisson out of the game v Ajax. Not great given what is at stake.

Hound

Was hoping we'd get a few easy draws and get into the quarter final of the Cup, then we'd have to take it seriously. Would love to win the FA Cup again. But early exit v Villa looms.

Quote from: supersub on December 01, 2020, 12:26:35 AM
☹️

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: supersub on December 01, 2020, 12:26:35 AM

Started by a fake Paul Joyce twitter account space maybe nothing in it

Armamike

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 28, 2020, 10:47:17 PM
I think that was Des' first go at trying to be like Shreeves, be interesting to see if this continues

Will be interest to see how tonight's interview goes!
That's just, like your opinion man.

Gabriel_Hurl

gawa316

J70

laoislad

Some vote of confidence for Kelleher.
Hope it goes well for him.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Good stuff. Job done.
Delighted for Kelleher.
Top of Champions League group.Top of Premier League.Half the squad missing through injury!
How good will we be when everyone is fit!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B