Colm Parkinson/The GAA Hour

Started by gallsman, November 09, 2020, 10:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Gobshite. He and JOE.ie have always been more perfect for each other. Amateur, sneaky bastards who would do anything for a bit of profile and publicity.

Eddie Brennan absolutely stitched up by them today.

MayoBuck

What did he say? I don't listen to the hurling shows.

J70

What did he do?

I usually enjoy his podcast although I only listen to the football one.

dublin7

I usually only listen to the football as well. To be fair their Monday shows with Cian Ward are always enjoyable as he is an excellent analyst

gallsman

Interview with Eddie today. They wrapped it up, cheers for that Eddie, talk to ya soon etc. Eddie then continued to speak to them off the record, having used the phrase "off the record" and gave the Laois County Board a bit of a roasting. JOE went ahead and put the entire clip out.

Wooly saying it's nothing to with him.

gallsman

Quote from: hardstation on November 09, 2020, 10:45:22 PM
A balls up maybe?

Brennan had a proper go at Laois county board "off the record". It remained on the record.

If genuinely a mistake, it just shows the amateurishness and incompetence of JOE. Whole podcast should be scrapped.

screenexile

Was the sound engineers fault... both Wooly and Brennan's reputations are in tatters how can Laois keep Brennan on after that??

Proprietors of Joe.ie facing fraud allegations too not a good look!

sid waddell

I think Brennan has only reinforced his reputation as somebody you'd want to manage a county team if you're serious about winning things

I think Parkinson has reinforced his already considerable reputation as a weaselly trolling gobshite

LilySavage

Excellent podcast, I hope its not binned now because of this. Accidents happen in a small operation like that but someone nailed him before he could clean it up.

gallsman

He's a p***k and always has been. Thick as pig shit as well. Over inflated sense of both his abilities as a footballer and his intelligence. Shit hair too.

He labels himself as the "presenter/producer/researcher" of the show. He can't hide behind some unpaid intern sound engineer.

marty34

Quote from: gallsman on November 10, 2020, 12:22:22 AM
He's a p***k and always has been. Thick as pig shit as well. Over inflated sense of both his abilities as a footballer and his intelligence. Shit hair too.

He labels himself as the "presenter/producer/researcher" of the show. He can't hide behind wine unpaid intern sound engineer.

Get off the fence and say what you really think!!

Baile Brigín 2

The microphone is never off. Ever.

Brennan freely chose to say what he said in a recording studio so is far from blameless. He is a guard so if anyone should get the idea that what you say in a room with a recording device can be used against you he should. Was he not caught up in some controversy about his gob and a tape recording?

But Parkinson is an absolute snake for runnimg with it. And he did, there was no mistake.

Tubberman

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 10, 2020, 02:09:54 AM
The microphone is never off. Ever.

Brennan freely chose to say what he said in a recording studio so is far from blameless. He is a guard so if anyone should get the idea that what you say in a room with a recording device can be used against you he should. Was he not caught up in some controversy about his gob and a tape recording?

But Parkinson is an absolute snake for runnimg with it. And he did, there was no mistake.

Brennan was on the phone I think, not in a recording studio
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Taylor

Parkinson really is a slimy, know it all p***k.

Like Joe.ie, I hope this is the end of the whole thing.

Click bait, attention seekings twats.

Parkinson & Joe.ie are really no better than the red tops.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: gallsman on November 10, 2020, 12:22:22 AM

He labels himself as the "presenter/producer/researcher" of the show. He can't hide behind wine unpaid intern sound engineer.

100% agree, I dated a girl for a while who ran in the same social circles. Thick as a ditch but thought he was Einstein

He has made it clear that he doesn't like the Laois county board and saw the opportunity to put the boot in and released it.

Coward doesn't even have the decency to accept the blame, says why would he accept the blame for a mistake he didn't make, it's his f**king show

Joe Troy was right, he's a rat
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me