Noah's Army

Started by Dire Ear, March 28, 2021, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: yellowcard on May 24, 2021, 10:55:39 PM
This is a very peculiar case and I see that Paddy Barnes is now hounding Nolan daily on Twitter but getting no reply. I can't say I know much about it but something doesn't sound right with the lack of media coverage around it, seems bizarre.

And something really bizarre about the University of Ulster threatening to get her pulled from twitter if she doesn't stop asking for them to release their CCT footage from their buildings in that area...

PSNI conspicuous by their absence

Hound

During the Derek Chauvin trial they had someone on the stand talking about 'excited delirium'. A condition that can manifest itself out of the blue, where the individual feels extreme heat and exhibits bizarre behaviour, including removal of their clothes

I did think of Noah as I was hearing the testimony. But of course so little actual facts about Noah in the public domain, it could be miles off.

seafoid

The media have no new info because nobody is saying anything.
A number of Noah's possessions are still missing. Somebody knows about that.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

johnnycool

Quote from: seafoid on May 27, 2021, 10:21:52 AM

Peelers never secured the bins in the location where his body was found.

Their efforts are beyond reprehensible.

Another lad attacked by a group of youths in that area the other night.

Is there sectarian gangs kicking lumps out of one another all the time with only the odd one making the news?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: johnnycool on May 27, 2021, 11:09:37 AM

Is there sectarian gangs kicking lumps out of one another all the time with only the odd one making the news?

The lads mother on twitter now pretty much states who done it, it wasn't sectarianism.

https://twitter.com/FIONADONOHOE2/status/1395101663321600004

trueblue1234

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 27, 2021, 11:26:30 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on May 27, 2021, 11:09:37 AM

The lads mother on twitter now pretty much states who done it, it wasn't sectarianism.

https://twitter.com/FIONADONOHOE2/status/1395101663321600004

What did it say? Won't open for me!!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

GetOverTheBar

To paraphrase....a well known violent drug addicted criminal is able to walk the streets who may have possibly assaulted her son, she got a funny look from a fella on Botanic avenue with her friend, turns out it was him.

johnnycool

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 27, 2021, 12:11:13 PM
To paraphrase....a well known violent drug addicted criminal is able to walk the streets who may have possibly assaulted her son, she got a funny look from a fella on Botanic avenue with her friend, turns out it was him.

So the lad who tried to "fence" the laptop just so happens to be the son of a well connected loyalist and is purely a career petty criminal.

Don't think it's the same lad she walked passed in Botanic but you never know.

GetOverTheBar

Sectarianism is a better story, in reality it was homeless drug addicts (of course....not proven) but they can't say that because they are considered extremely vulnerable and the last thing they want it a spate of revenge attacks on people / homeless facilities which are nearby the new Ulster University building (why she wants the CCTV).

nrico2006

Are all stories not simply speculation, or is there anything that points towards druggies or loyalists?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

imtommygunn

Those would be my thoughts. Something is definitely not right but tbh I would have my doubts on the loyalist thing. I just don't see why but it's like anything and is just opinion and speculation. It is beginning to look like that is all there will ever be is opinion and speculation. :(

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 27, 2021, 02:35:54 PM
Those would be my thoughts. Something is definitely not right but tbh I would have my doubts on the loyalist thing. I just don't see why but it's like anything and is just opinion and speculation. It is beginning to look like that is all there will ever be is opinion and speculation. :(

Probably a lot of truth in what you say but you always have doubts about the peelers for doing such a poor job of investigating and what motivated them to do such a half arsed job.

GetOverTheBar

Loyalists at first because of where it occurred / the body was found / certain items of the lads belongings ending up with people in Loyalist areas / there had been previous type attacks on young lads.

Homeless also where it occurred / local knowledge / reluctance of PSNI to act / Refusal of UUJ to give the security footage of the new building / this was pretty much how the homeless paid for their drugs robbery & handy crime.

Everything is speculation but the Loyalist angle is more unbelievable than the homeless one. Loyalist involvement rumour is purely because the PSNI have not exactly handled this brilliantly and old habits, die hard.

yellowcard

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 27, 2021, 02:14:45 PM
Sectarianism is a better story, in reality it was homeless drug addicts (of course....not proven) but they can't say that because they are considered extremely vulnerable and the last thing they want it a spate of revenge attacks on people / homeless facilities which are nearby the new Ulster University building (why she wants the CCTV).

Who can't say that? Surely all that anybody wants is the truth with proper justice served regardless of the implications for any particular group of people. If there is a cover up going on then it deserves to be exposed but the whole story just seems bizarre.

If the mother claims that she walked past the man who she suspects of the murder of her son on the street this morning, then it just adds to the peculiarity, innuendo and speculation surrounding the case.   

imtommygunn

I think as JC said that was the guy who had his laptop. The whole thing is just bizarre and it is sad seeing the woman go through what she is going through in full public view but what else does she do.