clarshack

Quote from: trailer on May 21, 2021, 12:00:57 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 21, 2021, 11:05:04 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 21, 2021, 10:52:47 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on May 21, 2021, 10:39:29 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 21, 2021, 10:21:11 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on May 21, 2021, 09:22:51 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on May 20, 2021, 09:13:37 PM
Shootjerseys have moved into the GAA Market!

https://www.shootjerseys.top/GAA-tp17916.html

I'd presumed these were fakes but all the while they don't want to irk Adidas by doing the three stripe versions!

Are they a hit/miss quality wise?

Think they are just copying O'Neill's. O'Neill's can't do the 3 stripes in the north but can in the south as they won a court case back in the 80's I think it was. From what I remember!!

They can do the three stripes on team kits but not replica's I believe.

3 on the island of Ireland and 2 elsewhere is it not? Just checked a couple, club and county and they have 3 stripes.

I'd agree on O'Neills pricing, dear got. Mostly buy during their sales. In saying that, any gear I've got for the wains from ShootJerseys lasts about a year tops. An O'Neills top will last a lifetime
Club stuff with O'Neill's is great. When buying through the club, pricing is reasonable for quality of garment. Think about £28 for club jerseys. But yeah the county stuff is crazy expensive!

Think the quality in the tracksuits etc is very poor. I have 3 or 4 pairs and all have either a zip broke, or a seam has ripped.

Would agree that the quality of O'Neills is poor, exactly what you have said there and the worst thing about it is the gear hasn't really been used that much.

trueblue1234

Never really had any issues with quality with O'Neill tbh. For me the best of the bunch. But think they definitely need to look at the pricing for county stuff. 
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Saffrongael

Quote from: clarshack on May 21, 2021, 12:15:00 PM

I'd presumed these were fakes but all the while they don't want to irk Adidas by doing the three stripe versions!

Think they are just copying O'Neill's. O'Neill's can't do the 3 stripes in the north but can in the south as they won a court case back in the 80's I think it was. From what I remember!!

3 on the island of Ireland and 2 elsewhere is it not? Just checked a couple, club and county and they have 3 stripes.

I'd agree on O'Neills pricing, dear got. Mostly buy during their sales. In saying that, any gear I've got for the wains from ShootJerseys lasts about a year tops. An O'Neills top will last a lifetime
Club stuff with O'Neill's is great. When buying through the club, pricing is reasonable for quality of garment. Think about £28 for club jerseys. But yeah the county stuff is crazy expensive!

Think the quality in the tracksuits etc is very poor. I have 3 or 4 pairs and all have either a zip broke, or a seam has ripped.

Would agree that the quality of O'Neills is poor, exactly what you have said there and the worst thing about it is the gear hasn't really been used that much.

Would third that, dunno how many zips have went on relatively new stuff. Don't think the quality is great at all for the price of it
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

johnnycool

Quote from: Saffrongael on May 21, 2021, 12:30:27 PM
Quote from: clarshack on May 21, 2021, 12:15:00 PM

Would third that, dunno how many zips have went on relatively new stuff. Don't think the quality is great at all for the price of it

Got quite good at fixing zips on O'Neills tracksuit bottoms that go up the leg..

RedHand88

What's a typical delivery time from this crowd?

laoislad

Quote from: RedHand88 on May 21, 2021, 01:29:58 PM
4-5 weeks
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Saffrongael

What's the Bourke sports stuff like? Some of it looks good, dunno about the quality
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Tyrdub

Quote from: Saffrongael on May 21, 2021, 05:52:41 PM
What's the Bourke sports stuff like? Some of it looks good, dunno about the quality
It's not bad, have had a top for about a year and a half which is still like new. The half zip is good too but shapeless, doesn't look good on if you know what I mean

PMG1

I know I have said it before but our club has went with MFC gear for the past few years and it really is top quality, great designs too

StPatsAbu

Quote from: PMG1 on May 21, 2021, 11:59:37 PM
I know I have said it before but our club has went with MFC gear for the past few years and it really is top quality, great designs too

At least the club gets a turn from MFC.
Anyone buying their club/County gaa jerseys from China to save a few quid needs to take a look at themselves!

screenexile

Quote from: StPatsAbu on May 22, 2021, 01:07:35 AM
Quote from: PMG1 on May 21, 2021, 11:59:37 PM

At least the club gets a turn from MFC.
Anyone buying their club/County gaa jerseys from China to save a few quid needs to take a look at themselves!

Oneills charging €75 for a jersey would want to have a look at themselves!!

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on May 21, 2021, 01:43:19 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on May 21, 2021, 01:29:58 PM
4-5 weeks

Ordered anything off of shootjersey recently? Thinking of a few chrimbo pressies

general

I've just ordered 1 Rugby Jersey and 2 Footie Jerseys - once you order add them on whattsapp and request payment link for paypal, they send it direct to your paypal.

hope to have my order in 3-4 weeks.

always found quality to be good, sizing can be a bit off so i go one up.

DO NOT tumble dry - my wife learned this lesson, as did a nice retro jersey i had

ludermor

Anyone buy fro these lately? I cant access the site so not sure if its still live?

laoislad

Quote from: ludermor on March 20, 2023, 12:40:43 PM
Anyone buy fro these lately? I cant access the site so not sure if its still live?
Try this
www.shootjerseys.vip
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.