Balmoral Show

Started by Tony Baloney, May 18, 2012, 08:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Do taigs attend this or is it for the "Ulster farmer"?

saffron sam2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 18, 2012, 08:23:53 PM
Do taigs attend this or is it for the "Ulster farmer"?

Kevin McGourty was there yesterday.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

The Worker

Sooner this is out of Belfast the better.

ONeill

A boy called Stephan was there too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

I took the wanes a couple of years ago. It was a bag of shite and pished all day. Seems to be the preserve of the Henderson Ewarts and Wallace Cartwrights of the world.

ONeill

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 18, 2012, 08:30:55 PM
It was a bag of shite and pished all day.

Glad to hear the doctor cleared that up.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

EC Unique

Quote from: hardstation on May 18, 2012, 08:38:08 PM
Two lowered, spoilered, tinted windowed cars passed me earlier on Balmoral Ave with bleached haired, half eyebrowed, earringed, Subaru jacketed, inbred fcukwits hanging out the windows giving each other w**ker gestures.

Sounds like what you could see any day in Belfast TBH.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: EC Unique on May 18, 2012, 08:41:03 PM
Two lowered, spoilered, tinted windowed cars passed me earlier on Balmoral Ave with bleached haired, half eyebrowed, earringed, Subaru jacketed, inbred fcukwits hanging out the windows giving each other w**ker gestures.

Sounds like what you could see any day in Belfast TBH.
The Subaru jacket is worn almost exclusively by rednecks though.

oakleafgael

Balmoral show is not by any stretch a "prod" event. It has always been an annual day out for farmers from all over the north. It wont be the same when moved to the maze site.

Dougal Maguire

Sounds like what you'd see in County Tyrone any day. I'll bet the cars were full of Nathan Carter and Jimmy Buckley CDs
Careful now

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 18, 2012, 09:05:55 PM

Sounds like what you'd see in County Tyrone any day. I'll bet the cars were full of Nathan Carter and Jimmy Buckley CDs
Had to google those two chaps but you have a good point.

Puckoon

I remember all the kids at primary school who came from farms always got the day off to go to Balmoral show, the f**kers.

thewobbler

Is there any event in NI that is actually perceived equal and cross community?

The Worker

Quote from: thewobbler on May 18, 2012, 10:18:38 PM
Is there any event in NI that is actually perceived equal and cross community?

belfast marathon

Sportacus

Plenty of club and county jerseys knocking around. And plenty of rugby shirts as well. Saw two very prominent crossmaglen players at it with their kids. it's there for everyone.  Get rid of the chip on your shoulder.