Pre-sale code

Started by maggie, November 13, 2008, 05:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Milltown you have to take into account you are considerably older (and shorter) than most posters on here.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

leenie

my first concert.... boyzone in dungannon leisure centre and i fainted when they sang key to my life!

ah the memories... i also met a girl from my class that i kinda knew that night! 15 yrs later and we're still best friends!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

milltown row

Quote from: Minder on November 13, 2008, 08:27:58 PM
Milltown you have to take into account you are considerably older (and shorter) than most posters on here.

but i was big for a 14 year old in those days :D

The Gs Man

Rois, could you possibly post or PM the Girls Aloud code?  Want to get the tickets as a surprise, so it would be a bit suspicious me sitting on the laptop at 9am tomorrow morning. Cheers!  :)
Keep 'er lit

el_cuervo_fc

Sent u a PM there Gs Man,

Ps its the second message that's the right one by the way

Minder

Quote from: The Gs Man on November 14, 2008, 09:17:44 AM
Rois, could you possibly post or PM the Girls Aloud code?  Want to get the tickets as a surprise, so it would be a bit suspicious me sitting on the laptop at 9am tomorrow morning. Cheers!  :)

Especially if you are sitting wearing nothing but a smile.

lurganblue

Quote from: Minder on November 14, 2008, 09:37:12 AM
Quote from: The Gs Man on November 14, 2008, 09:17:44 AM

Especially if you are sitting wearing nothing but a smile.

looking at pics of girls aloud  ;)

full back

Have got few codes here
Think the KOL is useless now as the tickets are on sale, not sure, try it anyway
Have the code for Girls Aloud for Belfast
PM me before 10.15 if anyone wants them

Minder

Quote from: full back on November 14, 2008, 09:49:59 AM
Have got few codes here
Think the KOL is useless now as the tickets are on sale, not sure, try it anyway

When is Girls Aloud concert? My missus is 30 next week and i am struggling for ideas for presents.

full back

Quote from: Minder on November 14, 2008, 09:53:08 AM
Quote from: full back on November 14, 2008, 09:49:59 AM
Have got few codes here

When is Girls Aloud concert? My missus is 30 next week and i am struggling for ideas for presents.

Thurs 30th April

The Gs Man

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on November 14, 2008, 09:34:46 AM
Sent u a PM there Gs Man,

Ps its the second message that's the right one by the way

Legend!!!  thanks very much.  At least I can get up saturday morning and look at girls aloud pics on my laptop, naked, without any worries about buying tickets!
Keep 'er lit

Minder

Got sorted, cheers Full Back. Not even sure if she likes Girls Aloud, i like looking at them but dont fancy hearing them singing.

M.Schofield

Could someone help me out with the Girls Aloud code thing please, Dont fancy gettin up at 9 in the morning either, Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Minder

Check your PM's Mr Schofield.

M.Schofield

Cheers Minder Gentleman, Sent you a pm there