Previous topic - Next topic

bcarrier

;)

Dublin Tyrone v Wexford
Cork v  Kerry

semis

orangeman

Jinxy

Well Armagh did struggle to beat Down and Fermanagh who were both slaughtered this weekend so I'd give Wexford every chance of beating them. Leinster rules!! ;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

Yes, it looks set up for a repeat of last year - two Leinster teams and two Munster teams in the semi-finals. It's amazing that the weakest province and the least competitive province keep outdoing the greatest, supremest, most magnificent province in the history of football year after year.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Hardy on August 03, 2008, 07:02:30 PM
Yes, it looks set up for a repeat of last year - two Leinster teams and two Munster teams in the semi-finals. It's amazing that the weakest province and the least competitive province keep outdoing the greatest, supremest, most magnificent province in the history of football year after year.

Wind yer neck in Fiddler boy!  Outside of Kerry, who are freaks to be honest, who from those two provinces have really challenged since football was reinvented after the abberation in 1999?

Hardy

Nobody from the supreme province anyway.

[Edit] in the last couple of years, I meant.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Hardy on August 03, 2008, 07:11:53 PM
Nobody from the supreme province anyway.

Now you know thats just not true.  Are you following you meath colleague jinxy in becoming a Dub for the day or are ye a rebel for the week.  I am happy to be in my two camps ;D

Jinxy

There'll be no Ulster teams in the semi's. Mark my words. ;)
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

I want the Dubs to win the feckin thing and have done with it. It's worse than 1995 at this stage when the country more or less said "give the hoors the thing - we can't put up with this year after year.". The point being that we know it'll be another decade and a half before it happens again and the rest of us can get back to doing to the dubs what dubs should have done to them.

magickingdom

time ticking away

a Kerry Dublin final... wouldn't that just be great................

we would have to listen to some shite then ;)
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Hardy on August 03, 2008, 07:23:51 PM
I want the Dubs to win the feckin thing and have done with it. It's worse than 1995 at this stage when the country more or less said "give the hoors the thing - we can't put up with this year after year.". The point being that we know it'll be another decade and a half before it happens again and the rest of us can get back to doing to the dubs what dubs should have done to them.

That's totally transparent at this stage Hardy, though truth be told I'm embarrassed for you -- the last time I've witnessed such forelock tugging to an ill-deserving class is not worthy of expression in decent terms. But the obsequious prostrations of the lesser Leinsters is beginning to get to me, and I apologise for that.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

time ticking away

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 03, 2008, 11:12:23 PM
That's totally transparent at this stage Hardy, though truth be told I'm embarrassed for you -- the last time I've witnessed such forelock tugging to an ill-deserving class is not worthy of expression in decent terms. But the obsequious prostrations of the lesser Leinsters is beginning to get to me, and I apologise for that.

eh? have you been drinking ? :D
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

bcarrier

:)
First prediction goes in.

A fine bit of rope a dope by Mattie .

Wexford midfield is formidable.

Ulster is finnish.