quarter final draw

Started by bcarrier, July 25, 2010, 06:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcarrier

I presume we will have to wait until tomorrow for dates and venues.

Is there a reason the gaa couldnt run a few permutations and let us know tonight.

Dinny Breen

Would probably need to consult with the County Boards, The Gardai and TV before they can release details.
#newbridgeornowhere

Shrewdness

Looks like we'll have to wait until tomorrow for the draw itself at this rate.

How can anyone now know that this draw is going to be really 'live'.

It's 45 minutes since coverage of the hurling match finished. Plenty of time for a few dry runs until Roscommon get the Dubs in the draw.

We'll wait and see.

bcarrier

there arent that many options that the consultations couldnt have been done already.

omagh_gael

I'd imagine that the dubs will have a stand alone fixture on the saturday or bank holiday Monday if they draw another southern team.

With the two ulster teams playing a double header on the Sunday/Saturday if they are drawn together or separately.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Azzurri

Meath V Kildare
Kerry V Down
Tyrone V Dublin
Roscommon V Cork

lynchbhoy

great draw for kildare- should beat meath !
down men always blowing about being better than kerry  - so heres the their chance
Tyrone will give a real test to the all new Dubs
Cork damn lucky to get roscommon - rossies could sneak this too is cork dont wake up !

Cosmo Kramer

Same four semi finalists as last year then?
A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

Shrewdness

Kerry and Cork are bankers to win imo. The other 2 might be tight enough.

20leg-end08

My moneys on Kildare, Down, Tyrone and Cork. I expect Kerry to be very confident of beating down which is justifiable but i can see down pulling a big performance out in a big match for once.

Tyrone for the all ireland though!!
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me

Kerry Mike

It will be Dublin v Tyrone on the Sat evening, with Kerry v Down & Cork v Roscommon on the Sunday and Meath v Kildare getting the Monnday slot being the closest counties to travel on a Bank Holiday Monday.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Shrewdness

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 25, 2010, 07:20:11 PM
It will be Dublin v Tyrone on the Sat evening, with Kerry v Down & Cork v Roscommon on the Sunday and Meath v Kildare getting the Monnday slot being the closest counties to travel on a Bank Holiday Monday.

If that's the case, the Kerry lads and lassies might cheer for us against Cork ::)

bcarrier

That makes sense to me KM.

Kerry Mike

QuoteIf that's the case, the Kerry lads and lassies might cheer for us against Cork 

You have my vote

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football