Personality Tests

Started by bcarrier, June 26, 2009, 12:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcarrier

Dinny Breen

I'm an INTJ, very uncanny

Ideal Job - Computer Programming (Not bad - I'm Senior Oracle DBA)

Famous INTJs - Stephen Hawking, Andrew Grove, Marie Curie, Guy Kawasaki, Igor Sikorsky, Hillary Clinton

INTJ: The outside contractor - Freaky have worked as a contractor and currently working in managed services where I am often brought in to consult and improve database infrastructures

INTJs are solid, competent personalities who may seem aloof and even arrogant, but who are typically highly skilled in any field which interests them. INTJs are confident in their skills and knowledge, self-assured, and imaginitive; their exceptional problem-solving skills make them ideal architects, auto mechanics, and tools of the evil empire. While it requires the driving will to conquer of an ENTJ to imagine the Death Star and the evil genius of an ENTP to invent its devastating weapons systems, the skill and technical prowess of the INTJ is what makes the whole thing work.

The INTJ sees life as a problem to be solved. For that reason, the INTJ is the person a company brings in from the outside to streamline production processes and identify redundant assets for termination. The INTJ's combination of analyticial problem-solving skills and complete and utter disregard for the morality or consequences of his actions also make him ideal for the job of hatchet man, CIA operative, and helpdesk operator.
#newbridgeornowhere

bcarrier

I also test as INTJ ( though my J is slight) . Apparently only about 1% of general population are INTJ.

Although internet attracts I types my impression is that there are lots of E types on this board  ....and more than one "evil genius".

There is a whole internet world out there dedicated to this stuff.

Hardy

INTP - like Einstein, Newton, Descartes and Pascal, apparently. And Tiger Woods. I suppose I'll settle for that, though I'm a bit disappointed Darren Fay is not on the list.

High Wide and Handsome

I'm a ENFJ!

Think Im a weird fcker! lol  ::)
"Swing er over!"

ludermor

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences % 
11 12 1 22

( not sure why they bothered with he 1% thinking!!!)

I'm like David Hilbert, James Clerk Maxwell, Emmy Noether, Andrey Sakharov, all heroes of mine!!!

Are we all heading down to the dianetics centre on Abbey St?

Bogball XV

INTJ too, my personality types include:
Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr, C. G. Jung, Michel de Montaigne, Michel Nostradamus, Ada Lovelace

Now, I want to know when they took the test ??? 

High Wide and Handsome

"Swing er over!"

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Dinny Breen

I smell a rat all the auld lads and me are getting INTJ  :D

1% me bollix
#newbridgeornowhere

bcarrier

Famous enfjs here.

http://typelogic.com/enfj.html

Interesting number of INTxs. NTs like to converse with other NTs apparently.

bcarrier

Dinny that is atypical INTJ response  ;).

Billys Boots

Quote from: bcarrier on June 26, 2009, 03:47:52 PM
Dinny that is atypical INTJ response  ;).

Atypical or 'a typical'?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

bcarrier

typical  :)

Maybe the other types are :

not interested in personality types or
are too busy working or
are dossing somewhere else or
are too lazy to fill in responses to 72 questions or
dont like who they are

Our Nail Loney

ESFJ: The Control Freak

f**k sake!